or Connect

Posts by goodlife

Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater Someone having "visiting cards" is a sure sign of doucheness. Unusual perhaps, but far less douchbaggey than using a business card in your personal life. When someone hands me a business card in a social situation one or more of the following thoughts come to mind: Is this person showing off their big important job? Is any of this sincere, or am I being smoozed as a potential client/lead/asset? Is this...
Having working in the stationary industry for a while, I recommend Crane. Their stocks are very substantial and made of 100% cotton, which is salvaged from the textile industry so they are environmentally responsible. This is not the cheapest option, but does provide you with the best bang for the buck. Crane can be quite expensive, especially if you choose engraved or letterpress printing. If you go with thermography (a modern method that somewhat simulates engraving)...
The last pair looks fantastic. I could only hope boots would look that good after years of wear. I have been looking at a pair of Red Wings from JCREW (small budget), but have not pulled the trigger yet. They are basically just a standard Red Wing, but with a black commando sole instead of the lame white one. [url="http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product.jhtmlid=prod88346171&catId=cat302118"]
I picked up a bottle of Yamazaki 12 a while ago. It is very good especially if you do not like heavily peated scotch.
Gentlemen, I apologize for the lack of pictures, but we have not yet made the leap from film to digital. We did however make our first significant furniture purchase together a steamer style bar from Marshall Field's (pre Macy's). Nothing to terribly expensive inside because we do enjoy to drink and entertain. We will experiment on occasion, but here are are go to labels. Chopin Vodka Svedka Vodka (for drinks with heavily flavored mixers) Hendricks Gin Pierre...