or Connect

Posts by nf one

wop wop schoop der dropppp
schoop der woop
I graduate today wop wop
errrr yep. pretty sure "streetwear" isnt cool here anymore but figured id throw it up anyway. classic red windbreaker that im pretty sure only flagships had. Contrast zip placket; angled zip pockets at the front; stowaway hood; elastic cuffs; printed logo at the chest. was $79 but ill let 'er go for $35.
errrr yep. pretty sure "streetwear" isnt cool here anymore but figured id throw it up anyway. classic red windbreaker that im pretty sure only flagships had. Contrast zip placket; angled zip pockets at the front; stowaway hood; elastic cuffs; printed logo at the chest. was $79 but ill let 'er go for $40.
Only brixton left, git git git it!
Ayoh styleforumites got some stuff to let go mega cheap cause its spring cleanniinnnn Uniqlo Lightweight Flannel XS $OLDIES day it came in but luckily my homie was workin and stashed me one. Now it can be yours! Purdy buttons, killa kut, breathable fabric what else you want!? Brixton Junction in Black sz S $25 Shipped YO. Retail on this joint was $70 at blackbird. Terrycloth, V-stitch, secret pockets. Act like you're all workwear and then be like WAHUuuut im actually...
thanks very much, i went tts and i was very happy with the fit as well. cheers
a painstaking and significant price drop for the gentlemen of styleforum
measure for your pleasure