or Connect

Posts by nf one

Chippewa has been making rugged workboots for decades. Both LL bean and Jcrew sell a very slightly modified version of this model for $150-300 Made in the USA on a vibram stockbridge sole. Hex eyelets and speed laces for quick on and off and supple brown calf leather. Swapped laces for a dressier pair and mink oiled once. They have some dirt and dust on them which if you (or I) wipe off will make them look nice and new but I know some people like them beat up so I will...
Pretty sure anybody who knows me from super future knows I basically live in perfectos. I'm the dude who started the perfecto thread. And this was my favorite perfecto of all time. It is in my opinion the best modern interpretation ever created, by the inventors of the original maker of the motorcycle jacket. The proportions and details are absolutely perfect. And now you can have mine. I challenge you to find a pound for pound, better quality leather jacket for this...
sorry people but i'm getting an overwhelming response for the clarks and i have no idea how to go about responding to everyone so the price is going up to $85. again this is for within the united states, this is already a low price and i can't afford to eat $40 in shipping and give the shoes away for practically free. 85 for all 3 pairs. first person in america to get at me for this price takes em. the end. thank you very very much and have a swagtastical day
$30/pair shipped to usa. varying levels of wear but all have a long life ahead of em. take all 3 pairs of clarks for $75. that's 3 pairs for less than the retail price of one sizing info in photobucket gallery, pm w/ questions!
$30/pair shipped to USA. Varying levels of wear but all have a long life ahead of em. Take all 3 pairs of clarks for $85. That's 3 pairs for less than the retail price of one Sizing info in photobucket gallery! PM w/ questions!
$20/shirt shipped to USA. Everything is in good shape, just a little wrinkly because I never iron/steam anything. Measurements in the photobucket gallery. PM w/ questions!
$25/pants shipped anywhere in usa. the cm stuff i got for $80-120 so i'm getting murdered on those. measurements in the photobucket gallery, pm for questions! http://photobucket.com/listingnfone
$20/shirt shipped to USA. Everything is in good shape, just a little wrinkly because I never iron/steam anything. Measurements in the photobucket gallery. PM w/ questions!
Got this at Assembly boutique here in NYC for ~$600 a few seasons ago but I don't wear it enough. Handmade in NY from ridiculous quality speckled charcoal wool with full viscose/silk lining and handmade raw leather tag. Super clean details- buttonless cuffs and concealed snap 2-button closure. If top button is snapped it looks like a high 3 button stance, with the lower button closed it looks like a 1 button stance modern blazer. Perfectly slim but not exaggeratedly...
SOLD