or Connect

Posts by nf one

$30/pair shipped to usa. varying levels of wear but all have a long life ahead of em. take all 3 pairs of clarks for $75. that's 3 pairs for less than the retail price of one sizing info in photobucket gallery, pm w/ questions!
$30/pair shipped to USA. Varying levels of wear but all have a long life ahead of em. Take all 3 pairs of clarks for $85. That's 3 pairs for less than the retail price of one Sizing info in photobucket gallery! PM w/ questions!
$20/shirt shipped to USA. Everything is in good shape, just a little wrinkly because I never iron/steam anything. Measurements in the photobucket gallery. PM w/ questions!
$25/pants shipped anywhere in usa. the cm stuff i got for $80-120 so i'm getting murdered on those. measurements in the photobucket gallery, pm for questions! http://photobucket.com/listingnfone
$20/shirt shipped to USA. Everything is in good shape, just a little wrinkly because I never iron/steam anything. Measurements in the photobucket gallery. PM w/ questions!
Got this at Assembly boutique here in NYC for ~$600 a few seasons ago but I don't wear it enough. Handmade in NY from ridiculous quality speckled charcoal wool with full viscose/silk lining and handmade raw leather tag. Super clean details- buttonless cuffs and concealed snap 2-button closure. If top button is snapped it looks like a high 3 button stance, with the lower button closed it looks like a 1 button stance modern blazer. Perfectly slim but not exaggeratedly...
SOLD
wop wop schoop der dropppp
schoop der woop
I graduate today wop wop