or Connect

Posts by nf one

Hi all, Selling a vintage Alpha MA-1. Not sure when it was produced, but it was made in the USA which is definitely something alpha hasn't done in a while. Higher grade nylon than the one used in modern constructions and a pretty impossible to find size. Measures: 19.5" pit to pit 23" down back $65 Shipped
here are some fit pics of the h&m one, pretty pleased with it http://www.styleforum.net/t/363674/h-m-ma-1-black-nylon-bomber-sz-small
Hey all, selling the black ma-1 h&m put out this season. It's just about 100x better than then uniqlo version in about every way. It's nylon, not poly, so it has a sheen that's closer to the real deal mil surplus instead of that glossy garbage effect. Has a quilted placket bib unlike the 'qlo one, a quilted liner, chunkier ribbing and a slightly poofier fit. From what I can tell the cut is a mashup copy of something between the Rick Owens and Alexander Wang bomber. Only...
Hey all, Looking for a black pair of achilles, I prefer the lows but if you have mids I'll take a gander at those too! Used, new whatever. PM please with a price! Thanks very much and have a great day
Hi, Selling a slightly worn pair of classic chipps. Almost identical to the much raved about LL bean katahdin boot (which chippewa manufactures) at a fraction of the price. They were worn for about a month. Note the small white mark on the right heel. Probably comes off, I haven't tried. Otherwise they are in shape to go for years more of good wear! International shipping is a bit more but otherwise 75 flat shipped anywhere in the USA! don't hesitate to message me if...
Hey, Selling a pair of lightly worn size 8D "GQ" Boots. They are essentially identical to the ever popular LL Bean Katahdin boot sans-toecap. I'm including both flat-laces and the original waxed round-laces. These retail for $157 at Zappos and although I've barely put use into them I'd like to see them go so you can take them for a ridiculously cheap price. I usually wear a 9/9.5 in sneakers and go down to an 8.5 in wallabies/DBs Shipping will be whatever USPS says is...
I wore mine with a pair of size 29 petit standards, obviously we all have different tastes as per aesthetic but I actually thought this was the ideal hem opening for the boot. Any bigger and I think you lose a lot of the details and they look very generic unless you cuff real high and any tighter and indeed you will get a clown shoe effect. It looks completely straighty with the PS on top.I'm selling my Chipps if anybody is interested in an 8D...
Chippewa has been making rugged workboots for decades. Both LL bean and Jcrew sell a very slightly modified version of this model for $150-300 Made in the USA on a vibram stockbridge sole. Hex eyelets and speed laces for quick on and off and supple brown calf leather. Swapped laces for a dressier pair and mink oiled once. They have some dirt and dust on them which if you (or I) wipe off will make them look nice and new but I know some people like them beat up so I will...
Pretty sure anybody who knows me from super future knows I basically live in perfectos. I'm the dude who started the perfecto thread. And this was my favorite perfecto of all time. It is in my opinion the best modern interpretation ever created, by the inventors of the original maker of the motorcycle jacket. The proportions and details are absolutely perfect. And now you can have mine. I challenge you to find a pound for pound, better quality leather jacket for this...
sorry people but i'm getting an overwhelming response for the clarks and i have no idea how to go about responding to everyone so the price is going up to $85. again this is for within the united states, this is already a low price and i can't afford to eat $40 in shipping and give the shoes away for practically free. 85 for all 3 pairs. first person in america to get at me for this price takes em. the end. thank you very very much and have a swagtastical day