or Connect

Posts by nf one

Hey everyone, selling a pair of Acne Max Raw. Worn a handful of times and rinsed once, no fading. I know guys are sticklers for untouched, virgin, every molecule of barely-hanging-on-indigo still being there though, so steep discount. Retail was $220 > $85 Shipped sz 29 Measurements: waist - 14.75" rise - 8.5" thigh - 10.5" knee - 7.25" hem - 6.5" inseam - 31"
Hey all, selling a pair of new grey Acne Max, bought from Mr Porter for $250. Never worn. 2% stretch, best selling slim fit.
Not much to say. Beautiful pair of 1907s with a ton of life left. Pretty patina just starting, take the helm and make these covetable status! Size 8.5D
NWOT. Retail is $250 via the Acne webshop, Mr Porter and Barneys. 98% Cotton and 2% Elastane. One of my favorite cuts ever but I've got enough grey jeans as is. Don't hesitate to ask questions! Thanks for lookin
Photo is of actual jacket and not a stock image Beautiful satiny smooth nylon with chunky YKK zips. Diamond quilted lining and the perfect half-poofy half-fitted cut Shoulders: 16.5" Pit to Pit: 18" Back Length: 24"
Updated with measurements!
Selling a pair of acne max raws size 28 x 32. I wore them for less than 3 weeks, got a receipt with a date on it to prove it too since people always say stuff like that. I work in fashion and the maxs are my favorite cut of pants ever. I just cant bear the thought of wearing my max cashes (overdyed black) less, so these raws are getting the boot. Measurements: Waist 14.5" Inseam 31.5" Front Rise 8.5" Opening 6.75" Knee 7.25" Thigh 10.25"
Pair of lightly used Red Wing Iron Ranger Size 8D in Amber Harness Leather. I used them very infrequently over a 2 month period. A few minor scuffs and the sole is showing only very small signs of wear. They have been treated once with Obenauf's LP
getchur boots! winter is coming!
Hey all, Selling a pair of ever popular acne max cashes. I wore these for two months and had them dry cleaned, they've been sitting in my closet since. Very light wear. Easily the best slim fit I've ever worn, but lately I've been experimenting with weirder silhouettes and these don't get any wear so its time to let em go. 98% cotton / 2% stretch 6.75" leg opening $90 shipped PM me if you have other questions! cheers n thanks for lookin