or Connect

Posts by ruzzi

any recs for no-logo, slim fit, plain colour polos either available in store or online to aussies? herringbone ones look ok... might try them on... what other options?
whats happening in brisbane. anyone tried herringboan mto?
lol brisbane thread on sf and its some real estate spam...
ty lawsomeeeeeeeeeeeee
come on give some credit to pierre mcgee and miller and george karl... nuggets have been lob city jr all season long, their bigs MO is getting down the court early, slipping the pick and getting easy lobs + they have a lot of lob plays in their playbook. helps when miller puts em on point and mcgee faried can jump out of the gym. afflalo or gallo yet to have a big game as well. hope it goes to 7 games. - nuggets fanboi #1
anyone ordered from nialma lately? im deciding whether to order another 4 thomas mason shirts. the fit is 90% there for me but something about the armpit is bothering me still. love the fabrics though and for $120 each its hard to beat.
rfx - my bad, no offense taken, im just a nuggets fan and i just know there's a lot of LA guys in here! should be a good matchup!
since this thread seems to infested by lakers fans: if nuggets win tomorrow vs minnesota then itll be lakers vs nugs in the first round. nugs unlikely to win the series but it'll be fun to watch. love the nuggets young core of lawson, afflalo, gallo, faried ... the oldies miller and harrington coming off the bench + that idiot mcgee lol. they dont have much to matchup with bynum + gasol though....
going to perth for 48 hours this evening, never been there and no idea what to do/where to eat: - tonight: landing at 8pm... anywhere i can get a decent feed at 9pm? preferably high-end casual rather than fine dining. could make a booking this morning if needed - saturday: picking up a car at 9am, no idea where i'm going... don't want to drive for more than say 3-4 hours total that day, so margaret river is probably out of the question? is fremantle the best bet? no...