or Connect

Posts by ruzzi

first kid due in 3 weeks. woot!
lol, wow i thought there'd be a heap of interest in this. guess not.
steve cashin in!!!!!
http://www.theverge.com/2012/6/29/3125396/google-nexus-7-review who's copping this? $200? done.
put $1k into short term high interest account like ing/ubank for travelling... add to this monthly... in 1-2 years you can go on a big long holiday.... or blow $1k on whatever you want right now if you feel the need put $4k away for long term savings / investment... add to this monthly... in 3-5 years you can buy shares or have a house deposit with windfalls i like the 80/20 rule 80% long term wealth 20% FUN
Actress that plays Robb's new wifey = Charlie Chaplin's grand daughter in real life? LOL
+1 two of the biggest names right now going head to head, what more could you want. except for maybe durant boofing a big one on lebron's head in game 7
new york version is funny.
i think ibaka could be a difference maker in this series. have heat faced a team yet in the playoffs with someone in the paint that is capable of blocking 5-10 shots on any given night? lebron and wade wont be able to just stroll into the lane like they have been. if okc can get the heat shooting jumpshots all night they're in with a great chance.
there's also a styleforum linkedin group