or Connect

Posts by ruzzi

Hey guys, got some great advice on this board over the years. I'm an in-house lawyer with about 5 years experience and not really going anywhere due to resume not having any "brand names" on it. But I get paid decent and have a great life here. I was casually looking and I've been offered a 12 month contract in sg with a global market leader, f500, top 10 global tech company etc etc. Pros: - Resume improves, flexibility in jobs I can apply for and future earning...
reading this thread i feel less bad for being refused service by jantzen last year for being too fussy my first order.
i should probably elaborate a bit on my question. i think i mixed up my terminology after looking up the definition of penny stocks as i am in australia. when i say penny / speculative i really meant speculative small cap stocks (mining explorers, tech startups, etc) on major stock exchanges (ie. NYSE, NASDAQ, FTSE, ASX etc.).
yes, they're risky and shouldn't make up any significant part of your portfolio... but hell they can be fun! i've currently got most of my shares in an index fund at the moment and set aside 10% to play with on speculative shares etc. to keep me from getting bored. just wondering if there's any cool stories of big wins on penny stocks out there? ie. can you make money out of the damn things?
why didn't I think of this... they must be making a killing off them
Hasn't been much in the way of good movies this year. The last great movie I saw was A Prophet. sh1t was classic.
what's a vegas?
freebies
What jgold said
do you know what you want to do in life? if you do, then simply put, you need to set some goals and then go about working towards those goals. but yes, therapy may help you get over the hump you're trying to get over right now.