or Connect

Posts by ruzzi

I'm helping lead one of our company's first projects in China (with a Chinese partner). Survival or any other helpful tips?
Long shot - Not sure if there's any HK/China based lawyers here but just in case! Can anyone recommend a HK/China based-lawyer with good experience in the payment services industry (ie. agreements, regulatory/compliance, operational advice).
thank you for the ideas guys, i'm going to have a look at these tonight! looking for quiet, relaxing + romantic getaway... cultural/historical is not a priority for this trip although would be a nice bonus!
just something we've always planned to do! wedding planner ditched!
We are getting married the 2nd week of September in Paris and hoping to go to Spain the week before and Italy for 2 weeks after for the honeymoon before returning to Australia The thing I'm having trouble with is figuring out where to go in Spain & Italy! 1st week of September (pre-wedding): Spain Barcelona (3 nights) - Granada (1 night) - ?? some other places along the coast? Note: We've never been to Spain. 3rd & 4th week of September (honeymoon): Italy Venice...
Just got engaged and getting married in Paris in mid-September (travelling from Australia. Looking at a small daytime ceremony (will already be civilly married) with about 10 or so guests, take some photos around the city in the afternoon then somewhere nice for dinner. I've looked at wedding planners who do elopements packages but they look a bit underwhelming and generic. I was wondering if anyone had any well travelled sf'ers have recs for the following: 1....
Posted this in a separate thread but thought I might get a bit more help in here: I need to buy a suit for my wedding! I'm located in Brisbane, Australia but my very small wedding will be in Paris in late August. Daytime ceremony then take photos around the city and small dinner with family at night. I've never thought about what I'd wear to my wedding and I don't know anything about what traditionally is worn (is it a tux? or a dinner suit?). Actually, that's wrong...
I need to buy a suit for my wedding. I'm located in Brisbane, Australia but my very small wedding will be in Paris in late August. I've never thought about what I'd wear to my wedding and I don't know anything about what traditionally is worn (is it a tux? or a dinner suit?). Actually, that's wrong ... when i was 20 i thought i wanted to wear a dior homme tux but that's a bit ridiculous thinking about it now. I have plenty of business suits etc but they're all very...
welcome back broy
My company is looking into options for setting up an entity/small office in China. Would anyone be able to refer a reputable firm that can provide assistance in Chinese business registration by any chance? The type of things we would like advice on are tax, structuring, company formation, location (shenzen, guangzhou or somewhere else?omewhere else?), payroll and accounting. Cost is also important, so not looking for a top tier western firm - but say mid-tier...