or Connect

Posts by ruzzi

Hoping knicks, nugs and blazers put up a good fight otherwise first round is gonna be a snooze. Lol at hansborough ballin.
Looking for a black (like pure black not washed) with similar fit to apc new standards... Any ideas?
good media playa too for playing 'downloads' - stick the file on a usb stick and plug in or download ps3 media server to your laptop/file server good upscaler - upscales dvds and sd files to 1080p (not great but good enough)
grendel - no bonuses matt - not actual 'relocation' costs. more cost/time involved in selling the stuff i bought over the last 2 years to fill my new house at a significant loss, renting out my house, buying new stuff in singapore, where i would likely only be for 1-2 years. in the end i told them i couldn't accept their offer (they would't move any higher) due to below market salary offered, non-permanent role and no relocation allowance. it wasn't one of these factors...
yep, 12 mth @ sgd 110k. the role is legal counsel, just a team member. no benefits at all (no accom subsidy, no medical, no relocation), their excuse being they were hiring for a local... i'm in a tough situation as i'm currently at a tech startup and its not the most stable place in any scenario either. ill pm you prospective employer. thanks for your help, i might look into the FT avenue...
Thanks... Have updated with sgd numbers
i'll talk in a factor of the contract fee as that way I can disclose: - Interviewed at well known US tech company I want really want to work for. Process has taken 2 months. via recruiter they said they want to offer me the job (no formal offer) for 12 month contract. - Recruiter asked me what salary range I wanted and suggested sgd90-100k (market for local recruiter with 4 years experience). - I have 6 years experience and am currently paid sgd140k at home. I also...
lol do it eason!!!!!!!!!!!!! to be honest i think ive been going through the same kind of stuff you have. at the moment i'm waiting to hear in relation to salary... i need it to be above market otherwise the numbers don't stack up due to the high rent there. if they can match what i need, which isnt all that much anyway, i'm over there! sg doesn't appeal to me as much as say hk, but i've been stuck in bris for the last 6-7 years. time to see something...
lol! man i'm pretty keen after sweating it last night. just need them to agree to my salary... the tax problem is here: http://www.freehills.com.au/4992.aspx because i'm only going on a 12 month contract, i think i'd be still considered an aussie tax resident
thanks matt appreciate it!