or Connect

Posts by ruzzi

I live near Maroochydore (Brisbane). I'd say you're looking at between 15-25 degree celsius... cool by Brisbane standards but probably warm for someone from Montreal. It's pleasant here...you probably need a lightweight knit or something. Melbourne will be a slightly colder i'm guessing 10-20 and it rains a lot in Melbourne without notice so bring an umbrella. Looking at Montreal weather I'd say Maroochydore will be like summer in Montreal and Melbourne like May or...
Thanks all for the awesome feedback. Sf comes through again with the goods. Looks like the following are ahead of the rest at the moment (not taking into consideration order or travel times): - Macchu Picchu (Sightseeing) - Buenos Aires (City) - Rio (Beach) Honorable mention: - Cartagena, which I was actually very interested in originally but don't know if I want to try squeeze it into a 10 day trip... looks like a place to chill for a few days at least. em36: haha -...
So I am early 30s, live in Australia and have the opportunity to have a holiday in South America this xmas with my gf and another couple. This is my first time to South America and I doubt I'll go there again anytime soon. I'm pretty much a city person and not really into that touristy stuff. I've had great holidays and NYC, Hong Kong and Paris... which SF forumite wouldn't!? Having said that there's just some things you have to see in your lifetime. So my...
+1 I don't have space for rear speakers but do have a 3.1 satelitte + sub setup. centre speaker really does a lot of work during movies
OK, so now for something serious... So i'm in a senior rec league team We've been doing well the last few years and got another 7-8 games until the we move up another division next season and I think we maybe need to have some basic offensive sets or plays so everyone's moving and know where the need to be on the floor. Does anyone have experience in high school coaching and could recommend a simple offense or set of plays etc. that would be suitable for a rec team?...
Quote: Originally Posted by ApplesHK This highlights a problem with Jantzen and it's a problem I broached with Ricky. His staff let him down. There are 4 staff members at Jantzen. Ricky and his off sider Mr Black do most of the suit fittings. Alex is a younger fellow always in a suit and Samson is the young jeans wearing guy. My first impression of Jantzen was with Samson. I went to have a few shirts made. Samson showed me a pile of books and walked back...
sure, i admit 4 fittings (measured first, then adjusted 3 three times) is a bit much. but this is the first time i've used jantzen. no one on sf has adjusted their online measurements for jantzen more than twice? i find that hard to believe after reading this thread. it just happens that i did all my changes within 2 weeks. i wanted to get a perfect fit so that when i returned home i could reorder online with different fabrics to my hearts desire... im very thin...
question: has anyone been refused service at jantzen for being too fussy? i have recently while on holidays in hk, as well as a friend of mine (within 2 weeks of each other). short story: - first time visit to jantzen, get fitted for two shirts, which i ask for slim fit. - i have three extra fittings to get it to the slimness i want. - i pick up and pay for shirts, which fit great. - i return a few days later to pick out more fabrics and they tell me they...
thanks gnatty.... appreciate the insight, pretty much confirms what i thought it would be!
Hi, For the lawyers in the forums ...what does sort of day-to-day work does an ISDA Negotiator do and is there much career progression in this sort of legal role. For context, I've worked in mid-tier private practice for 3 years and most recently in-house at medium-sized companies for 2 years doing general corporate/commercial transactional work. I am looking to move to Asia and my contacts said there are many junior ISDA Negotiator opportunities at I-banks around. ...