or Connect

Posts by Spencer

In Seattle for business so I stopped by Blue Owl, great shop, and if you think Jay and the Blue Owl crews online service is great, just wait till you visit them in person. Got my BOM006's hemmed, and picked up a great pair of The West is Dead Chinos. Thanks again Jay, and seriously anyone who is in Seattle, make sure you stop by and visit the Blue Owl store!
PSA NT Dallas has a decent size run of the FK Multi color racers stock. Just picked up a pair
Big Fall sale starts tonight
No, they do an end of season sell around mid January, and again in late July. Otherwise they will occassionally offer a free shipping or small coupon. Just subscribe to their email list
Exactly.How about Japan Blue
Sacrilegious
Awesome, thank you.
Kiya, Any chance the LA store has size 31 or 32 in IH 8301s SBG "Super Black Fade-To-Gray" Denim - Slim Cut in stock? Figuered I'd ask here before they open up shop. Thanks,
I think it varries. Need Supply and Hickorees for example seem to sell out on good sizes and prints quick. Whereas other not as popular stockists usually have inventory deep into the season.
Most do go on sale, but you'll rarely find popular sizes like Medium on sale. Not uncommon for pieces to sell out full price too.