or Connect

Posts by Spencer

Near perfect condition Common Projects Achilles in Perforated Black with Gum sole. Shoes are perfect condition, even the sole shows little to no use. I have the original box, dust bag, and extra laces. Will ship in the US for free, will ship international for a flat $20 fee. Please feel free to contact me with any specific questions. Thank you
Great hoodie, worn no more than 3-5 times. The hoodie is reversible terry (thermal + loop terry). Cleaning out the closet so off to SW&D Marketplace. Will Ship for free in the US, international for a flat $20 fee. Feel free to contact me with questions or more pics. Thanks,
Thank you.They are Brooklyn Clothing Co in Olive Guidi.These are a size 10 and fit me very well. For reference I am an 11 or 44 in sneakers, 10.5 on Alden Leydon, and a 10 on Alden Trubalance.
Wearing my new Olive Calf service boots today. My first (of 3 Vibergs), not sure what took me so long to jump on board. the hype is real with these.
Nice!The grey kudu and olive guidi look so unique, I had to have them. Might be unloading some Common Projects and Aldens to make room in my closet....
Those look great.
Going to Bestia tonight. Benn there before, but forgot the must order items. What can't be missed....?
Jumped into the Viberg pool head first. Bought the Grey Kudu and Olive Calf service boots, will post up some pics once they arrive. Also got the Matte Black Calf's from Notre, but sadly those aren't shipping till March..... All three are different lasts (I think), bought 10D on all. Praying they work out.