or Connect

Posts by Spencer

Liking thisSounds like Service and 110 are a consensus. Personally i'd go dainite over commando.
is this happening or just talk?
Well at least your feet look good trucking through said frozen hellscape.
Grey Smoke Reverse Kudu's today. Crazy comfortable boots. For some reason these are much easier for me to get on than my service boots. Still trying to figure out what kind of pants these go best with, wearing black Rogue Territory Stealth Stantons today
Selling a pair of gently worn Quoddy x South Willard Blucher moccs in all black leather. These moccs are a size 10.5. Will fit most foot sizes 10-11. Shoes are in good shape, very soft and supple leather. Shoes come with original dust bag. Will ship in the US for free, will ship international for a flat $20 fee. Please feel free to contact me with an specific questions. Thank you,
Selling a pair of Quoddy x Leffot Venetian Moccs in dark brown with a gum sole. Quoddy and Leffot did a special make up on this shoe in three different colorways. Very comfortable shoes in good shape, that definitely get better with age. Shoes come with original dust bag. Will ship in the US for free, will ship international for a flat $20 fee. Please feel free to contact me with nay specific questions. Thank you,
Selling a pair of lightly worn Outlier x Feit Supermarines in Black, size 44. Here's the link from Outliers site. Shoes come with original dust bag. http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/supermarines.html Will ship in the US for free, international for a flat $20 fee. Please feel free to contact me for more info. Thanks,
Rarely worn Common Projects Achilles in White with Gum sole size 43. I saw these and had to have them, too bad for me, I am a size 44 in CP's so needing to sell this pair. Shoes show very little signs of wear. I have the original box, dust bag, and extra laces. Will ship in the US for free, will ship international for a flat $20 fee. Please feel free to contact me with any specific questions. Thank you
Near perfect condition Common Projects Achilles in Perforated Black with Gum sole. Shoes are perfect condition, even the sole shows little to no use. I have the original box, dust bag, and extra laces. Will ship in the US for free, will ship international for a flat $20 fee. Please feel free to contact me with any specific questions. Thank you
Great hoodie, worn no more than 3-5 times. The hoodie is reversible terry (thermal + loop terry). Cleaning out the closet so off to SW&D Marketplace. Will Ship for free in the US, international for a flat $20 fee. Feel free to contact me with questions or more pics. Thanks,