or Connect

Posts by Spencer

Was looking at a Washington cut suit online, but my size is sold out. Anyone have luck in ordering from a brick and mortar over the phone?
Got a res for this Saturday, but all this talk on Plan Check and looking at their menu is making me rethink my plans....
Anyone have any opinions/recommendations on Laurel Hardware?
Selling my NWOT Barbour Challenger waxed jacket. Bought the jacket new, never worn outside of the house, the fit is not great on me, and truthfully it rarely rains nor gets cold enough in LA to wear this thing. Jacket is in perfect condition, has a slim yet not tight fit. Chest is approx 42" across. Size Large, comes with a fancy plastic Barbour hanger too. - Mediumweight 6oz Barbour Sylkoil wax. - Quilted polyamide body lining with polyamide sleeve lining. - Studded...
ChampagneHandjob....sounds nice.Those look gREAT, I need to wear mine more often!
Great, but when will there be a restock in Large?
interesting, will check out for sure once they drop
Went a little crazy at NT today. They have some great new running training gear, picked up the 7" Phenom shorts, 2 of the new dri fit short sleeve running shirts, one long sleeve version, long sleeve dry fit sprint crew, dri fit v neck, and the new reflective tights. Yeah it'll all go on sale, but fuck it. Training for the LA Marathon and even if i can't break 3hrs, I'll look better than those skinny a-holes who do.
It progressively goes lower and lower until most if not all items are sold out. Usually opens around 30% and closes at 60%