or Connect

Posts by Spencer

Agree with Alimento. Excellent spot, very low key, but they do everything so well. Best Fried Chicken sandwich ever by the way.
But as a sane person, you can't fathom dropping $415 coin on a novelty shirt.You're welcome.
Looks good. Real like the BOM00X, likely going to pick up a pair myself.
Who talks shit online in a fashion forum thread dedicated to boots? I think all the cowboys, supermans, Porsche drivers, etc can settle down and move on.
Agree, been wanting this one for a while.
I've got 5 pairs of Momo's and non have stretched more than an inch, plus it generally shrinks back after a wash
I plan on getting a pair. You say you are a 34, but in what brands, and what cuts? Not knowing the answer to those questions, I would say you would definitely be good in a 33 on either cut, and possibly even a 32 on the Natural Tapered.My waist is a true 32 and I plan on getting a 31 in the Natural Tapered.
I plan on getting a pair. You say you are a 34, but in what brands, and what cuts? Not knowing the answer to those questions, I would say you would definitely be good in a 33 on either cut, and possibly even a 32 on the Natural Tapered.My waist is a true 32 and I plan on getting a 31 in the Natural Tapered.
From JE.... Thanks for your interest in the brand. We are going to release a Hooded Clash but not the Crewneck. The Hooded version will be available in the colors below. Hooded Clash / White Hooded Clash / Dark Grey Hooded Clash / Black Hooded Clash / Olive
Looks good. Would like to see it in charcoal