or Connect

Posts by Spencer

Line easily 20-30 deep out the door at the Abbot Kinney location yesterday
Not much. Best bet is Scottsdale Fashion Square
Finally trying Scratch Bar and Kitchen tonight, anyone been, any reccs?
The only people stupider than the resellers of a fucking sweatshirt, that will get released are the fucking ass hats whop would actually buy it.The only people stupider than the resellers of a fucking sweatshirt, that will get released are the fucking ass hats whop would actually buy it.
I have such a love hate with Betsia. Food is amazing, service is okay-ish, everything else I fucking hate. No joke, my wife called for their first available Saturday 7:30pm reservation, she called in mid December, we got February 20th. Stoopid. It's good, but not nearly that good.
Yes, they are both the slim straight fit, should work for you
In my experience yes. I've only washed one of my Momo's, other two are still getting broken in. The pair I washed was a special light weight 10oz denim that Blue In Green did about 2 years ago. I've worn them into the ground. They have been washed three times in cold water, and hung dry. The 3rd wash they definitely got tighter in the waist than the two previous washes, but eventually opened back up. They are still a bit tighter, but fit great.I have always bought Momo...
Randomly in Anaheim last week for work, had a quick and good lunch at PokiNometry. Solid poke bowls if you're looking for a quick and cheap lunch.
Just got a pair of raw 0701's, they are so stiff that I literally cut my finger trying to button them. Probably could have sized up one in the waist, but looking forward to breaking these in.
Still haven't been to plan check. MUST go....