or Connect

Posts by Spencer

Selling a lightly used Tanner Goods black leather belt, with a black buckle in size 36 (fits waist size 33-36). There are a few spots on the buckle where the black coating is chipped off. Otherwise the belt is in great shape. Will ship in the US for FREE, will ship Intl for a flat $20 fee. More pics available upon request.
That's a decent amount of climb for only 24mi
FOR SALE Reigning Champ Tiger Fleece Sweatpants (Blue/White) Size SMALL Pants are in perfect condition, will ship in US for free, will ship international for a flat $20 fee. More pics or questions answered upon request. Measurements Waist : 30in Rise: 10in Length: 31in
Just getting in here. Nice ride Fueco, what's your Strava handle? Most of my rides/runs are for Triathlon training
Leaning that way. I think the L would be too baggy. Thank you
I know it has been asked AD NAUSEUM, but I am a 31/32 waist with athletic legs from cycling. For the Escobar sweats, would I be looking at a M or L? Thank you
This.Sales do end, but generally if you put something in your cart and it does not sell out, you can be ok for some time.
They dohttp://blueowl.us/product/momotaro-going-to-battle-157oz-tight-straight-raw-selvedge-womens-denim-model-7003sp/
Yes, first one is blue/black short sleeve. the second shirt sold.
It's not that I was expecting Burgers, I just remember loving it the first time I went. Not that I was let down this past time, it was good, but I just wasn't quite as impressed.