or Connect

Posts by driving glove

Just received my plum Sangdao Thai rough silk tie (no.9) and think it is , by far, my most versatile casual tie. Goes with my navy, dark blue, brown, gold, and grey odd jackets. Interesting texture, like a grenadine, but snag- resistant. That, and my Hober navy twill are the two most useful ties in my closet.
Love those spectators!
Thanks for the tips!
Apologies in advance if this is the wrong thread to ask this, but I will be visiting SF next week and would like to shop for a scarf, jewelry , and or accessories for a new female friend. Any recommendations for where to look?
[B[/B] Received my second round of Factory Finds, olive flannels and salt and pepper donegal tweeds, and love them. Would like some purple Walt cords. Congratulations on the first year, Mike and Adele.
Very happy with my first Walts, the bronze donegal tweed and the grey herringbone windowpane. Great fabrics and cut. More on the way ....
Snared the salt and pepper donegal tweed and the olive flannels.....sartorially enriched but fiscally impoverished . I'm happy.
PM sent.
PM sent on the Zegna plaid.
I second the comment about fitting under french cuffs, even with the oyster bracelet.