or Connect

Posts by drift3r

there is not a listed fit, but I would say that they are a slim straight - they are 8.5 inches in the knee and about 7.5 at the hem.
Nothing special here, just a pair of J Crew Corduroys that don't fit me anymore. Great for someone looking for a cheap pair of super comfy and soft pants. Looking for $15 OBO.
Vintage Yves Saint Laurent suit, my guess is from the late 70s or early 80s. Made in France. Half Canvassed. I bought this off Ebay last year and have never worn it. The pattern is awesome, but my alteration/clothing budget is basically nil, so I haven't been able to give it the love it deserves. Looking for $140 shipped OBO. Measurements: 19 chest 29 length 3 inch lapels
For those who aren't familiar with Wood and Faulk, check him out at woodandfaulk.com. He's handmaking beautiful leather goods up in Portland. The bag is made of heavy duty 16oz, navy cotton canvas and soft, honey-colored leather on the bottom, handles and straps. I can't emphasize how amazing the leather is. It is supple and incredibly soft. There are 6 metal studs to protect the bottom of the bag and a fiberboard inner panel keeps things in shape. The bag also has a...
Bought these a couple years ago and never got much wear out of them. They've been worn 5 times at most. Academi was a smaller brand that was a side project of the guys who ran Good Society and was sold through Context. The denim is fantastic stuff - apparently it came out of the same factory that supplied Evisu and Edwin. It's a pretty hefty weight, I'm guessing around 16-17oz, is white-walled on the inside, and has a redline selvedge. Pretty true straight fit as...
Hi all, I picked these up during the Clad blowout sale recently. I love them but they're half a size too small for me (I'm an 8.5 wide, so I should've sized up by half a size). I am considering sending these back, but considering that they're sold out, I figured I'd give someone else a shot at these. Great casual shoe, goes well with jeans or chinos. I'm selling them for exactly what I got these for, plus shipping, which comes out to $70 shipped. They retail for...
A surprisingly high quality item from H&M, a dressier scarf that would go well with a suit or an overcoat. 50% wool, 50% acrylic, woven in Italy. $16 shipped, OBO
I know that American Eagle is not considered an acceptable brand around these parts, but I found this surprisingly nice piece last year online. I've since upgraded, but it's a very nice cotton twill trench that's quite similar to the J Crew Sutherland Trench. No hideous logos anywhere to be seen, and it has a very cool gingham lining. For reference, I typically wear a 35-36 in a suit. Looking for 50 shipped OBO
Sharp schoolboy patterned scarf with navy and white stripes. Soft and comfortable, goes with pretty much anything you could wear. 66 inches, soft cotton. Looking for $13 shipped.
Size 36 khaki colored cotton structured blazer from United Colors of Benetton that can be dressed up or down - perfect blazer for late spring and summer. Made in Italy. Single vent, fully lined. Worn twice. Dimensions - 17" shoulders, 18.5 pit to pit, 28 from collar to tail, 3 inch lapels. Looking for 75 shipped OBO.