or Connect

Posts by drift3r

Hi kevhan, some measurements indicating slimness of the leg were provided in the OP, as were waist and inseam measurements, so please clarify on which additional measurements you would like. Thanks!
Slim blue silk tie, 2.75 inches across. Awesome staple that everyone should have. Looking for $15 shipped.
Bought these from Steven Alan, they didn't work out for me and they were a final sale, but maybe they'd work out for someone else. Here is the product page online: http://www.stevenalan.com/Lace-Up-Poster-Oxford/56580,default,pd.html I'm an 8.5 in dress shoe, and it fits pretty well, with just a tiny bit of wiggle room. I was told in store that the shoe has a welted sole, and Svensson's other dress shoes online seem to indicate the same, but they do not indicate whether...
Soft cotton chinos, new without tags. Slim fitting, 8.5 inches at the knees, 7 at the opening. These are great pants, the fabric is comfortable. I know the color in the model shot isn't navy, but I used it to illustrate the fit. Looking for $30 shipped.
Neck - 14.5, sleeve - 32, pit to pit - 19
Fooled myself into thinking that this would fit me and removed the tags. It's in brand new condition, never been worn out of the house. Pretty standard white OCBD that will be a staple in any wardrobe. It's marked as their slim fit, but I've actually found that it fits closer to one of the BB extra slim fit shirts that I have. Looking for 35 shipped OBO, retail is $90.
there is not a listed fit, but I would say that they are a slim straight - they are 8.5 inches in the knee and about 7.5 at the hem.
Nothing special here, just a pair of J Crew Corduroys that don't fit me anymore. Great for someone looking for a cheap pair of super comfy and soft pants. Looking for $15 OBO.
Vintage Yves Saint Laurent suit, my guess is from the late 70s or early 80s. Made in France. Half Canvassed. I bought this off Ebay last year and have never worn it. The pattern is awesome, but my alteration/clothing budget is basically nil, so I haven't been able to give it the love it deserves. Looking for $140 shipped OBO. Measurements: 19 chest 29 length 3 inch lapels
For those who aren't familiar with Wood and Faulk, check him out at woodandfaulk.com. He's handmaking beautiful leather goods up in Portland. The bag is made of heavy duty 16oz, navy cotton canvas and soft, honey-colored leather on the bottom, handles and straps. I can't emphasize how amazing the leather is. It is supple and incredibly soft. There are 6 metal studs to protect the bottom of the bag and a fiberboard inner panel keeps things in shape. The bag also has a...