or Connect

Posts by drift3r

Beautiful calfskin penny loafers, with that AE made in Wisconsin quality we all know and love. Virtually no wear, as you can tell from the pictures. I bought a half size too large and never ended up wearing them outside of the house. Goodyear welted, rubber sole - these are very comfortable and the rubber sole is perfect for someone who is walking around or on their feet all day but still need to look sharp! $85 shipped CONUS. Open to foreign buyers, message me for...
From the Levis Vintage Clothing line. The 1966 is often considered the definitive 501 and is a must-have for denimheads. Features: -concealed rivets -twin-needle arcuate -big E red tab -13.5 oz Cone Mills Denim Rough Rinse wash is similar to a one-wash, maintains a dark indigo color, perfect for those who want a dark/rigid look without the fuss. Priced for a quick sell - $100 shipped CONUS, international buyers message me for shipping details. Grab these at a bargin -...
Vintage Florsheim Imperial Tassel Loafers in fantastic condition - heel and toe taps have preserved the sole to an astonishing degree - the heel is literally untouched. From a bygone era in American shoemaking - just do a quick search to see people expound on the wonders of the construction and the Goodyear welt. They might just outlast you. Outsole measures 11.5 inches in length and 4.1 inches at widest point. 65 shipped CONUS - international buyers message me and...
Cotton Nylon single breasted trench from last season. Great classic trench with some more modern styling, sold as a slimmer (for Brooks Brothers) fit. Shell is a 60 Cotton/ 40 Nylon blend that is very soft to the touch. Half lined with cotton and sleeves are lined in bemberg. Nice detailing, like seersucker pocket welting on the inside chest pocket, a neck clasp, horn buttons, epaulets, vents under the arm, and a button clasp on the rear vent. Measures 21 inches pit to...
Hi kevhan, some measurements indicating slimness of the leg were provided in the OP, as were waist and inseam measurements, so please clarify on which additional measurements you would like. Thanks!
Slim blue silk tie, 2.75 inches across. Awesome staple that everyone should have. Looking for $15 shipped.
Bought these from Steven Alan, they didn't work out for me and they were a final sale, but maybe they'd work out for someone else. Here is the product page online: http://www.stevenalan.com/Lace-Up-Poster-Oxford/56580,default,pd.html I'm an 8.5 in dress shoe, and it fits pretty well, with just a tiny bit of wiggle room. I was told in store that the shoe has a welted sole, and Svensson's other dress shoes online seem to indicate the same, but they do not indicate whether...
Soft cotton chinos, new without tags. Slim fitting, 8.5 inches at the knees, 7 at the opening. These are great pants, the fabric is comfortable. I know the color in the model shot isn't navy, but I used it to illustrate the fit. Looking for $30 shipped.
Neck - 14.5, sleeve - 32, pit to pit - 19
Fooled myself into thinking that this would fit me and removed the tags. It's in brand new condition, never been worn out of the house. Pretty standard white OCBD that will be a staple in any wardrobe. It's marked as their slim fit, but I've actually found that it fits closer to one of the BB extra slim fit shirts that I have. Looking for 35 shipped OBO, retail is $90.