or Connect

Posts by drift3r

Don't bite on the AE tent sale - I feel like there are always opportunities to get AEs for cheap. Last year on Black Friday I was able to snag a pair of Kenilworths for $160, and the year before I got a pair of chromexcel Bayfield boots for $150. The factory seconds are perfectly fine and they're constantly running promotions on those. Also, depending on your feelings about used shoes - I know some people wouldn't dream of it - like-new AEs can often be had for less than $50.
Oof that was tough. The Aquascutum was one of their new slim models in a size 34 - usually goes for $600 at retail and sold for $170 on Ebay. The vintage models are like tents on a tiny guy like me. I let it pass because I was away from my desk, but I definitely feel like I violated the spirit of the NPC... probably would have pulled the trigger if I had been sitting at my desk.
Ah crap, Aquascutum raincoat. I've been eyeing one of these for years and now I might be able to snag one for less than $200...
Just curious, how do we stand on clothing care accessories - hangers, shoe cream, etc? I need a new iron and probably a shoe brush. I can easily hold out a month for them, but regardless, do things like that count?
Thank goodness. I need this - in!
Beautiful Italian made calfskin penny loafers with a sleek silhouette. Fratelli Rossetti loafers seem to be go to loafers for GQ shoots. They retail at over $550. Brand new and flawless. I believe these are Blake stitched. Please note that these are marked as UK 7.5 - I am a US 8.5. Looking for 210 shipped CONUS OBO. Foreign buyers welcome, message me for shipping details.
Classic Polo windbreaker - will never go out of style! A staple for late spring or early fall. $35 shipped CONUS OBO.
Awesome waxed bomber/baseball jacket from Saturdays Surf NYC, made for Gap and GQ's Best Menswear Designers 2012 line. Great trim fit, size small, made of Scottish waxed cotton. Pit-to-pit: 20" Shoulders: 18" Length: 25" Arm: 25.5" $120 shipped CONUS OBO. Foreign buyers welcome, message me for shipping details.
Soft lightweight flannel shirt in Brooks's Extra Slim Fit. Worn maybe twice, just clearing out my closet! $30 shipped OBO. Foreign buyers welcome, message me for shipping details.
Beautiful vinage piece by Botany 500 - made in Philadelphia and the preferred brand of TV hosts in the 60s and 70s. This piece is in exceptional shape and has been lovingly cared for. The camelhair is really soft and warm. Perfect for that Ivy wardrobe. Measurements - 29 in from collar to tail 25 in sleeve from shoulder to cuff 18.5 in chest from pit to pit $70 shipped OBO CONUS. Foreign buyers welcome, message me for shipping details.