or Connect

Posts by drift3r

Beautiful Italian made calfskin penny loafers with a sleek silhouette. Fratelli Rossetti loafers seem to be go to loafers for GQ shoots. They retail at over $550. Brand new and flawless. I believe these are Blake stitched. Please note that these are marked as UK 7.5 - I am a US 8.5. Looking for 210 shipped CONUS OBO. Foreign buyers welcome, message me for shipping details.
Classic Polo windbreaker - will never go out of style! A staple for late spring or early fall. $35 shipped CONUS OBO.
Awesome waxed bomber/baseball jacket from Saturdays Surf NYC, made for Gap and GQ's Best Menswear Designers 2012 line. Great trim fit, size small, made of Scottish waxed cotton. Pit-to-pit: 20" Shoulders: 18" Length: 25" Arm: 25.5" $120 shipped CONUS OBO. Foreign buyers welcome, message me for shipping details.
Soft lightweight flannel shirt in Brooks's Extra Slim Fit. Worn maybe twice, just clearing out my closet! $30 shipped OBO. Foreign buyers welcome, message me for shipping details.
Beautiful vinage piece by Botany 500 - made in Philadelphia and the preferred brand of TV hosts in the 60s and 70s. This piece is in exceptional shape and has been lovingly cared for. The camelhair is really soft and warm. Perfect for that Ivy wardrobe. Measurements - 29 in from collar to tail 25 in sleeve from shoulder to cuff 18.5 in chest from pit to pit $70 shipped OBO CONUS. Foreign buyers welcome, message me for shipping details.
Beautiful vintage Bostonian tassel loafers from a bygone era in American shoemaking. Before they moved everything overseas, Bostonian were synonymous with reliable standards. Bostonians and Hanovers were made in the same factory when both lines were owned by the same ownership. These are in fantastic shape for vintage shoes, are very comfortable, and can be dressed up and down because of the pebble grain. I've worn them with jeans and slacks. 40 shipped OBO CONUS....
Beautiful calfskin penny loafers, with that AE made in Wisconsin quality we all know and love. Virtually no wear, as you can tell from the pictures. I bought a half size too large and never ended up wearing them outside of the house. Goodyear welted, rubber sole - these are very comfortable and the rubber sole is perfect for someone who is walking around or on their feet all day but still need to look sharp! $85 shipped CONUS. Open to foreign buyers, message me for...
From the Levis Vintage Clothing line. The 1966 is often considered the definitive 501 and is a must-have for denimheads. Features: -concealed rivets -twin-needle arcuate -big E red tab -13.5 oz Cone Mills Denim Rough Rinse wash is similar to a one-wash, maintains a dark indigo color, perfect for those who want a dark/rigid look without the fuss. Priced for a quick sell - $100 shipped CONUS, international buyers message me for shipping details. Grab these at a bargin -...
Vintage Florsheim Imperial Tassel Loafers in fantastic condition - heel and toe taps have preserved the sole to an astonishing degree - the heel is literally untouched. From a bygone era in American shoemaking - just do a quick search to see people expound on the wonders of the construction and the Goodyear welt. They might just outlast you. Outsole measures 11.5 inches in length and 4.1 inches at widest point. 65 shipped CONUS - international buyers message me and...
Cotton Nylon single breasted trench from last season. Great classic trench with some more modern styling, sold as a slimmer (for Brooks Brothers) fit. Shell is a 60 Cotton/ 40 Nylon blend that is very soft to the touch. Half lined with cotton and sleeves are lined in bemberg. Nice detailing, like seersucker pocket welting on the inside chest pocket, a neck clasp, horn buttons, epaulets, vents under the arm, and a button clasp on the rear vent. Measures 21 inches pit to...