or Connect

Posts by drift3r

Double RL chukkas made of high-quality American-sourced suede. Goodyear construction. Leather midsole and steel shank for support. Oil and chemical resistant outsole made of neoprene (I swear that's what the description says). Retail for 390. These are made in the US but I can't figure out where. My guess is since RL outsources most of its high quality shoes, this one is prob made by one of the big bootmakers (Red Wing or Wolverine?) Pure speculation, though. Awesome...
Double RL chukkas made of high-quality American-sourced suede. Goodyear construction. Leather midsole and steel shank for support. Oil and chemical resistant outsole made of neoprene (I swear that's what the description says). Retail for 390. These are made in the US but I can't figure out where. My guess is since RL outsources most of its high quality shoes, this one is prob made by one of the big bootmakers (Red Wing or Wolverine?) Pure speculation, though. Awesome...
Standard Utility Chino by Apolis. Rich burgundy color, slim fit. Made of 8 oz cotton twill in Los Angeles, CA. Use a lapped seam construction they call "caballo" (not an expert). Retails for $156. These are super soft and comfy. In terms of build quality, they're some of the nicest chinos I've seen (probably as nice as you can go for slim fit without going into wings+horns/Epaulet territory). The only reason I'm getting rid of them is because I'm looking for something...
Standard Utility Chino by Apolis. Rich burgundy color, slim fit. Made of 8 oz cotton twill in Los Angeles, CA. Use a lapped seam construction they call "caballo" (not an expert). Retails for $156. These are super soft and comfy. In terms of build quality, they're some of the nicest chinos I've seen (probably as nice as you can go for slim fit without going into wings+horns/Epaulet territory). The only reason I'm getting rid of them is because I'm looking for something...
Breton shirt made by Armor Lux exclusively for Unionmade in San Francisco. Indigo-dyed for Unionmade's Indigo-inspired collection. Classic breton stripes in sky blue against indigo body with boat-neck. Made of a heavyweight knit cotton in France. Rare XS size. Dimensions - shoulder to sleeve - 24.5 in pit to pit - 19 in back length - 25.25 in looking for $63 shipped CONUS OBO. Int'l shipping possible, but ask for details.
Breton shirt made by Armor Lux exclusively for Unionmade in San Francisco. Indigo-dyed for Unionmade's Indigo-inspired collection. Classic breton stripes in sky blue against indigo body with boat-neck. Made of a heavyweight knit cotton in France. Rare XS size. Dimensions - shoulder to sleeve - 24.5 in pit to pit - 19 in back length - 25.25 in looking for $63 shipped CONUS OBO.
I desperately need this to recover from the disaster that was December. Any chance of starting this up in the new year?
How do we get up to the unit?
PM sent, trgolf.
Had a chance to meet Josh and Stephen a couple months ago - awesome dudes, awesome jeans! Count me in - will you guys still be at the HQ if I show up at 7?