or Connect

Posts by deejaysoy

you only pay the fee if the transaction goes through. Better than the resellers at 4 hundred.
Took a big L in 2013 so had to go with a Bot/Add to Cart service for $75. Got lucky with the SNKRS draw too. Thank you Sneaker God.
Few joints where you could that price for Ultra boost. Peep the Sweat Shop (UK) and Road Runner Sports VIP. I copped my black gradients for 30% off earlier this year.
Those spiridons are sick!!! Just copped the black ones though.
Those are so sick and just appeared out of nowhere. I saw on Marc Dolce's IG one day and then boom. Copped the black city sock nmd but doesnt come close to ultra boost comfort.
With you on Adidas and Y3 sizing. What's your go-to shoe these days and are you a fan of the Y3 Pure Boost Zg?
yeah it sold about two weeks ago. Hear you with houses.
What's up you working at Amazon? Not sure if I plug in here or the classified section, I'm putting up my South Lake Union Condo www.Veerlofts.com for sale next week. Here's the link to Zillow. It's a Vulcan Building (Paul Allen) that I purchased in 2008. There's another unit if you want a full size loft right here for 538k. 3 units sold in my building in the past two months, hopefully the hype is good. I love living in SLU but my 1 year old needs a house. Going 3-5 miles...
15% off and free ship Villain Hoodies and Mercer tees with SPRINGFEVER on Steven Alan. http://www.stevenalan.com/designers-john-elliott
Returned the Gilt purchases (one was the buffalo plaid). They were advertise as Gitman Vintage but were actually Gitman Bros.