or Connect

Posts by Fortysomething

Quick question about Lee and Levis denim jackets...Lee Europe has the Rider...how does it compare to the U.S. Levis trucker jacket? I know both of them, the Lee in particular, are classics, but is the Lee version worth the eighty or so extra dollars? Thanks.
Quick question about Lee and Levis denim jackets...Lee Europe has the Rider...how does it compare to the U.S. Levis trucker jacket? I know both of them, the Lee in particular, are classics, but is the Lee version worth the eighty or do extra dollars? Thanks.
Hmmm....yeah, I would have to agree that combining the two types of styles mentioned above can be kind of tricky and is not without its pitfalls. The easiest way to do that is not try to wear the types of styles together too much but rather have some of both styles but by and large wear them as part of that particular style, there are exceptions of course, but trying to wear sneakers with a suit looks about as goofy as sweatpants with wingtips. One wants to avoid the "I...
Yes, I got a pair of the 36MWZ (it is the new version of the fit you describe--the older version was 936DEN I believe.) I really like the 36s...new denim, slight changes in the design, better seams. I had a pair of the original 13MWZ (regular fit, older version of the denim) I gave up on them as I didn't like the fit and the color. these though, I like much better. I got them a tad long so I alternate with cuffing and stacking with boots. So far, so good. I got a pair of...
I would not.
How so? Or better yet what about them makes you think that?
Fizzou and Duke losing was just terrible!
Provided you have someone you trust could do a good job fixing it...I would consider these things:How much you like it (the piece in and of itself)How much you paid for itand How much it would cost to have it fixed.If you really like it, then if what it would cost to get it fixed (plus the original cost) wouldn't cost more than finding a similar jacket, then go for it.With that said, if you can take it back and get the same jacket in a smaller size and the smaller size...
cross-posted from MC... http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=22674121&color=004&itemdescription=true&navAction=jump&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=M_SHOES_DRESS I tried a pair on at my local shoe store (but this was the best link for photos). They need to oder my size so I have some time to think about it. They are in their Limited line which if I am correct is between their standard line and the Imperial line. I am looking at the grey...
In the "should I buy" dept..... http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=22674121&color=004&itemdescription=true&navAction=jump&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=M_SHOES_DRESS I tried a pair on at my local shoe store (but this was the best link for photos), but they need to oder my size so I have some time to think about it. They are in their Limited line which if I am correct is between their standard line and the Imperial line. I am looking...