or Connect

Posts by illumin8em

sorry, just found my answer some pages back. If anyone has used 10.5D Indys collecting dust, let me know if you want to sell
Quote: Originally Posted by johnnyrich7 I have brown cxl Indy boots on the trublnce last in 8.5D, cigar shell indy boots on the trubalance last in 8E, which pretty much fit the same as 8.5D, and my color 8 shell cap toes on the grant last in 8.5D. I didn't change my sizing from my other boots and they fit great. . is this true, does a true balance last 8.5D (1/2 size) fit the same as a 8E (whole size)? I have been looking at a used size...
these are tagged 31, but measure 34" waist?
interested in the tweeds, but am unsure of the 34" waist. have they been soaked, hot or cold? is the waist and inseam still the same as tagged?
what does not from an outlet mean? I know what it means, but what is the relevance? also, do you have any other photos maybe of the back or collar details?
. you should post photos of proof, this would help others who may be on the fence as well. . Quote: Originally Posted by phazeonon I was deliberating between the Katahdins vs Chippewa GQ boots for a week or so until i finally pulled a trigger on the Chippewa version online.. got mine yesterday over the mail, and boy it is one ugly clunky boots. the tacky orange hue on the side does not make it any better.. tried it on with raw denim, and felt...
. price drop to $111.15 shipped
Quote: Originally Posted by Urijah1086 Polo: this Polo is making me wish I had not just bought a j.crew. great looking coat. did you find it online?
new w/tags Size 40 Fidelity Pea Coat. Dark Navy Blue, satin lined, vented back. It is too slim for me but a 42 worked perfect. $117 - $111.15 shipped within US $100+$17shipping, I will have to check price of anything across the border. measurements: chest, pit to pit 21" sleeve, shoulder down 25", arm pit down 18" between shoulder seams 16.5" total length 33"
Quote: Originally Posted by mossrockss Not that anyone cares, but I love my Fidelity satin-lined peacoat. Bought it last winter, put about $50 of tailoring into it to slim it down. Best coat ever. Quote: Originally Posted by Epik Fidelity one looks great, Moss. Definitely worth the money spent at the tailor. People don't pay the tailor for nothing. The stock images of the Fidelity pea coat and pea coats in general aren't...