or Connect

Posts by illumin8em

Prices dropped
If anyone has something collecting dust and wants to sell let me know
$10 off any pair remaining, %10 off if you buy two pair
where are all the fit pics fellas?
any chance of getting closer photos?
The size L Triple Pleat fits like XL. I unexpectedly stumbled across an unworn one couple weeks ago, but it is way too big. hoping maybe to trade. Article on the finding of the original http://loomstate.blogspot.com/2012/02/make-mine-triple-levis-1874-triple.html -Anyone have a Medium they would trade for a Large? -Or trades plus $. I am 10.5-11 in boots, about size 33 in pants, and M-L in jackets. -If not, I hope to get close to what I paid ($425 shipped) 24" pit to...
sold
white's sold. open to offers
Trade or sell a pair of lightly worn Sugar Cane 66 tagged size 32/34. Lightly worn, a little whiskering and roping starting to show, but still very dark and starchy. All seams strong and intact, no fraying visible anywhere $80 + shipping Waist: 32" Inseam: 30" Thigh: 12.5" Knee: 9" Cuff: 8" Front rise: 12" Rear rise: 16"
sell or trade and 10% off for anyone with connections to get a Canon 5D MKII for a steal RRL, Julian Imrie made Engineers - 11D new in box - open to offers Red Wing Beckman 9012 chesnutt (been in box since Christmas)- 10.5 D new in box - $280 $235 Sold Red Wing Iron Rangers 8113 - 10.5D - $230 - $215 $200 Sold 2 pair vintage Red Wing Cowboy boots 11D - $100 $85 each White's rough out Smoke Jumpers (dubbed) - 11D - Sold WWII Impressions Boondockers (dubbed) - 10.5D -...