or Connect

Posts by illumin8em

Quote: Originally Posted by robbie first day on set? a few more details holmes It is the set of a movie that I will be in that a friend wrote, & is directing. This is kind of principle photography. I was also asked to write the soundtrack for it, and in this particular scene I play a little bit of a song. You can see one of my guitars peeking from the left. It is too bad that details, e.g. materials/textures/wood grain, won't show up on...
first waywt first day on set first day in regular/standard/not skinny fit jean in years
first waywt first day on set first day in regular/standard/not skinny fit jean in years
Quote: Originally Posted by PattyC Here's some fit pics of the jacket, I'm wearing a size small. Sorry for the bad lighting I don't think it is too short, atleast not any sorter than any others. I think the jacket works/fits the way most do. If someone is slender like myself 6'2" 175lbs (which I think you are) you pretty much have to size down in order to make sure you are not swimming in the thing. I am also broad shoulder so it makes...
Quote: Originally Posted by kuwisdelu And black boots?? What? I am going to guess at the problem, maybe i shoulda specified that they are not black work boots or the like. the fact that they are black is not the problem is it? I was hoping to wear some sort of grey.
sorry to highjack your post with a question but... My problem is that it will surely be exceedingly hot on the day of the weddings I have to attend, and I doubt/know that I will be not wearing a jacket. Just slacks shirt maybe tie hopefully vest. I need to stay as limber as possible as I will be the photog for both weddings. Is there any good combo for slacks/shirt/tie?/vest? oh and i will be wearing black boots. thanks, and again sorry for highjacking
what size are you? have 2 vintage 40s, 50s era that I have been meaning to sell. both in great condition
I was going to post the same question today, hopefully somone will chime in. I have a few semi/casual weddings to attend/photograph in the beggining of August and can't decide what to do.
pm sent. is this still available?
Quote: Originally Posted by ct63 yeah i meant the entire circumference. I was looking for more of a dickies style pant to wear in a woodshop I have been looking for the same thing. Was thinking of trying the Dickies 873. Know anything about them? Had any luck in your search?