or Connect

Posts by illumin8em

Geesh, the Yukuten Paul boot is not an easy one to track down. Anybody?
I would definitely sign on for this, but absolutely not with commando soles. Knowing that my 2cents is likely not worth even that, I think that this is a great opportunity to get as close to a boondocker as possible and overcome all of the short comings from the various versions offered by all the WWII Militaria dealers. A commando sole would be a deal breaker unless it was a mini lug recessed and hidden from side view. I actually think something hard and unforgiving for...
bump this
$200 + shipping for Iron Rangers
somebody stole your speedhooks
^^ Those are great looking boots, but I can't figure out why anyone would get a block heel on a pair of White's. My opinion still hasn't changed in the few years the option has become available. I have walked around in a lightly broken in pair with the block heel, and absolutely could tell the difference between them and my other White's with standard heels. It was not a good difference. I wonder if the folks at White's just shake their heads when an order for a boot with...
I have a question for you fine chaps. Anyone with a pair of cotton lined 405s experience an increasing squeakiness in the boot uppers? It has almost gotten to the point of not wearing them because of the loudness especially going down steps. They are in great shape so that can't be the issue. I have never owned the leather lined version so I didn't know if this was common throughout. Any tips for fixing? Also, I know I have seen it here, but can someone point me to advice...
Sure wish we could get those Red Wings here, in America.
bump this
updated and prices dropped