or Connect

Posts by illumin8em

$520, final drop. That will cover US shipping and paypal fees if you don't want to send the funds as gift.
Black sold, Brown still around.
Howdy folks, As much as I love these boots, I've fallen on hard times and I have finally decided to sell them. Both size 11, Black pair worn once, Brown pair worn a few more times. I'll sell them individually, or as a pair. $700 - $650 SOLD black, $650 - $600 $520 brown (final drop)
10.5 black still available?
These are great boots, and still available. Make me an offer
Sorry man, sold. I have closed the thread
did you ever sell these?
Alden Ultimate Indy Black for Leather Soul HI, size 9.5. Very lightly worn. I bought these as a gift, and let's just say that it is not working out. Not my size or I would keep them. I think they are perfect. Looking for size 10 0r 10.5 but whats the likelihood? Got something to trade, make me an offer
Thanks Roguls. Yep, calf, LeatherSoul build. They are my favorite Alden build, black on black on black is perfect, and the sole is the smartest sole going in my opinion, understated and feels great to walk on. I really wish a 10 or 10.5 would pop up, but I must sell instead (unless a buzz rickson peacoat size 40 spoke up)
Alden Ultimate Indy Black for Leather Soul HI, size 9.5. Very lightly worn. I bought these as a gift, and let's just say that it is not working out. Not my size or I would keep them. I think they are perfect. Looking for size 10 0r 10.5 but whats the likelihood? Got something to trade, make me an offer