or Connect

Posts by changy

Nan Luo Gu Xiang?
Your major chopstick types are Metal - Easy to wash, hard to use (heavy and skinny) Bamboo - Easy to use, Good Grip, Hard to clean - Replace every 6mo -1 year Lacquer - Nice looking, slippery, low quality ones might contain unsafe material / chip Ivory - More for collection rather than everyday use
Fei Chang Tai has very good thai food. I would avoid Maison Boulud unless you are really craving French. It's about the same price as Daniel but quality is lower. Go to a performance at the opera house / great hall of the people. You could also spend a morning/afternoon at 798, although it can be quite commercial these days. Fly to Sanya for the weekend.
Fridge/Freezer: Beer, vermouth, grenadine, Vodka, Martini Glass Cabinet: Gin, whiskey, rum etc and Bitters
I have had an oil painting in mine for the past 6 months. I got it for cheap so I won't be upset if it becomes damaged
Taking my introductory class tomorrow. Will decided whether to pursue after that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord-Barrington If you don't want to go back to HK, you might as well just kill yourself right not because you don't love life. That place is awesome to visit and remains my favorite city on the planet. Riding the train in from the Airport all the way to Causeway Bay and stepping out onto the crowded, muggy street for the first time remains one of my most vivid and treasured travel experiences. I have no love for...
Does anyone know how they prepare the caviar egg so the egg shell is cut perfectly?
Quote: Originally Posted by turboman808 Well that is true I left 3 years ago. Just answer me this. Since when do people refer to Brooklyn as NYC? As long as I have been there NYC was always Manhattan. My guess is they tell all the new people Brooklyn is NYC so they will pay stupid high rent. Yes I know technically Brooklyn is part of NYC but then so is Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx. When I lived in Forest Hills Queens I never said I lived...