or Connect

Posts by changy

So I changed my plans to go to Floripa first before i fly out from Rio. Now i have to wait 5 hours at GIG. I'm not looking forward to it.
If you like spicy salmon rolls, next time get a Natto roll at the restaurant. It will change your world.
cant be worse than GRU
Next flight is at 2:30 PM but I only get 1.5 day there so i wanted to maximize my time.
No sure if you are still there. You can pick up a bottle of Shui Jing Fang which is a high end Bai Jiu. Even if you don't like the stuff, the bottle is pretty enough.
My US to GIG flight arrives at 9:15 AM and I would like to book a 10:35AM to Floripa. If I have carry on luggage only, would that be enough time to clear customs, walk from terminal 1 to 2 and clear security? Thanks
Not sure whether this has been posted... but you can actually look up the violations of your favorite restaurants! http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/rii/index.shtml e.g. totto ramen has evidence of mice and smoking
Sorry I'm not familiar with Alden. I wear size 9 AE and Grenson, but they are usually a tad big for me (I'm a size 8.75?), which is probably why I get a bit of heel lift on these.
Good thing/too bad these are 3 sizes to big for me
These are C&J for Gordon Scott. I got them from a forum member last week but there's just a tad of heel lift. Seller told me that they have only been worn twice; as you can see from the picture, they are practically new except for a few scuffs on the soles. They are marked 8.5 EX but fit like a 9D. $220 shipped CONUS. Trees not included.