or Connect

Posts by changy

Selling two tickets to the Montreal Grand Prix below face value - Grandstand 21 Section 7 Row B Seat 9,10. This is the entrance to L'Epingle hair pin where Kubica crashed in 2007. Free shipping.
For sale is a pair of AE Vernon on the 108 last which is one of their sleeker lasts. Steel toe tabs installed by BNelson. Never worn in rain. Free ship to continental US/Canada. $160
Lightly worn pair of tan suede Stuart's Choice (Grenson Masterpiece) for sale. Steel toe tap installed by Bnelson. Free ship to continental US/Canada.
Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately I dont have enough time to go to the Aran Islands, but will definitely check out O'Maille.
Hey guys, I'm heading to Ireland in a few weeks. Dublin, Galway and Donegal are on the itinerary. Can some one recommend good places that I should check out for tweed? I've seen John Molly being mentioned in the past. Any other noteworthy purveyors? Thanks,
Not sure if this has been posted... http://childrenwithswag.tumblr.com/
Like black tooth grin said, Mr B's across the street has good shrimp. Their bread pudding is also fantasticAcme's Oyster is just around the corner too. I'm not a big fan of raw Louisiana lobsters, but I like the grilled oysters they have here.A swamp tour might sound cheesy but its actually a lot of fun. Our bus driver even made a detour through a neighborhood that was destroyed by Katrina and it would be a solemn affair if not for the bros on the bus.
8 slot "Breast Wallet" Bank Card Personal Amex Corporate Amex Subway card Driver's License Insurance Card Guggenheim membership card (Usually don't carry this around but I was there last week) I wish they could make my office security card a little smaller so it actually fits into my wallet.
Got my niggaz in Paris and they going gorillas!
Whats your itinerary for singapore? While I agree that kids will like S'pore more than Cambodia, 7 days sounds like a lot for Singapore. I usually tell people to plan 4-5 for Singapore.