or Connect

Posts by Hanseat

No Idea if you get anything in the States (I know its called donation for a reason) for giving your bodily fluids, but if so, you could sell plasma, blood, sperm or bone marrow. In retrospect you'd probably either hate yourself for doing so, or consider it one of the stories to tell your kids one day when they complain about money being in short supply. Otherwise talk to financial aid or just start attending classes and pay as soon as possible as others have...
I'd chose either Geneva, Lisbon or SF. All of those are great cities with distinct advantages of their own but most importantly the possibility to do some sailing.
Quote: I was on a 12 hour flight.. heavy flatulence.. The hot silents that smell like sulfur + feces. To play it off I'd turn around and look at the nearby lavatory and cringe or shake my head every so often. I could see it was taking a toll on the other passengers. After a particulary nasty one, the lady across the aisle was furiously pressing the flight attendant call button. No one came. 1. Thank god, I already thought we wouldn't hear a...
Let me raise a few points: a) I don't think you can truly compare the different styles- some countries do better when you prefer ales whereas others fare better when you fancy a lager. b) Obviously I'd vote for Germany- grew up close to the Beck's brewery (where they do a lot of better local beers btw.). c) As I'm a Pilsener fan and do have to toss my hat in the ring for some Czech brews (Pilsner Urquell; Budweiser). Unfortunately there's a lot of crap like...
Quote: Originally Posted by ccffm1 Prof. Eibe Riedel, Chair of German and Comparative Public Law, European and International Law at the University of Mannheim, Germany. http://www.mannheimerrunde.de/images/riedel.jpg He doesn't really qualify as a great dresser from that picture but I am sure that in reality he does. Seems to be relatively common among law professors though. Especially the one's who have practiced for a while before...
The jacket looks rather odd to me- I think its quite a bit too short when compared to the 'rule'. Then again, taste varies...
Indeed it does. Will you be there as well? If so, I might make a quick trip up there and visit a friend in the area... obviously I won't tell him of my motivation to go see him.
-delete-
Beck's - I grew up on that stuff as it's from my hometown (all the fond memories...) Maisel's Weisse for Wheatbeer; their Kristallweizen is great as well Jever Dark or Flensburger Pilsner for bitter beers Schwaben Bräu Meister Pils from Stuttgart is another good beer I can think of right now. Then again there are so many good regional microbrews out there. Sam Adams sucks... had some for something like 5 Euros a bottle and had to gulp it down in one big sip as I...
Currently attending law school in Freiburg, Germany (just finished my first two semesters ). Should be another 4 to 5 years until I'll start working on my next title. I'm currently working on a year abroad. Thought about Buenos Aires though, but still hesitate... especially as the funding for Europe is much easier to get through the EU.