or Connect

Posts by Hanseat

Let's see- this thread is more than two and a half years old... Thanks for digging that up but I guess this being the digital age and all... Worked out nicely for a while, went off to different colleges across the country and figured that its best to get settled in that place. I had just turned 19 back then mind you. Plus, I became active in a student corporation (read: frat) which didn't leave much time for anything else (including studying). I got and get my fair...
Let's see- had lunch on the go, made an inappropriate joke about eastern germany today and the attorney I was working with laughed her a** off, went practicing for my next mensur (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_fencing) and then had a successful standoff in a debate. Happily finished my time sheet with the feeling of getting money I can spend on cool stuff. Also had about 20 beers on sunday and smoked cigar. Started the day off with wine on Saturday went over...
I don't think HK is really where yu should be looking for bespoke shoes. It's more of a tailoring city than shoes. Get some shirts and satisfy your bespoke shoe cravings in that price range in Prague.
A white linen PS should be the easiest thing to get a a half way decent haberdasher. Where do you live? Pretty much any store as a drawer with PS and the white linen is the stable.
Judging from the picture I'd say its corrected grain leather. Do a search on the forum.
I know this might be hard to belive but every german law student officially gets drunk in one course. When you intern (actually more of a clerkship) with a court you have to attend a 'class' on legal medicine where you get drunk and have to go to a breathalyzer after every drink. Supposedly you do that to be aware of how drunk you are after a each drink and be aware of that once you're a judge or so. At eight in the evening we had two guys throw up in the buildig of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard2Fit Why would you want a hand job on a plane? Because you can, dude. Sounds rather hard to believe though- must have been a very empty flight with no flight attendands whatsoever (or was it one of them...).
Have I been to class drunk? Sure, but mostly with the alcohol in my blood from the (sometimes very late) night before when I dragged myself there. Other than that I usually just skip class when I'm drunk too early in the day but that doesn't happen too frequently anymore.
Not to comment on the suit but I didn't need to see the crotch photo...
First of of all I would like to thank you for your replies. This week I attended a conference and got to ask the question as well. The replies from corporate lawyers at big firms echoed pretty much what you said. So, once again this is proof that SF is an infinite source of wisdom. I'll be putting in some time in to learn basic accounting techniques so I'll properly understand my future clients; not more and not less.