or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

Gentlemen, Thank you for the responses; they have helped quite a bit. As it happens, I would have gone with the 56(46) ut they were out of stock at Yoox so the lag in responses actually helped me. Thanks, G
Measurements would be nice
Quote: Originally Posted by NiFTY does anyone here not have a shoe tourbillon? I kind of like the idea of a sushi train for shoes. Get up in the morning and grab which ever pair strikes your fancy. However, this method does not control for the effects of gravity as the aforementioned solid marble merry-go-round does.
Oh wither Canadian institutions! The Bay had already been in the hands of a non-Canadian owner at the time of the sale to Lord & Taylor and given that it offers less sartorially than Harry or Holt it is no big deal. Still, it is a great place to get weekend deals on cook wear. Now if Tim Horton's ever fell into non-dominion hands that would be a travesty and there would be a hewn cry rising up from the masses, um, wait a second..... never mind.
Bolivia 1. Carasco National Park in the Chapare rain forest from either the Departmento del Beni side or the Departmento de Cochabamba side. Great hiking and camping. You might even get to see Cocaleros at work picking and drying coca leaves. 2. The city of Cochabamba, smaller than La Paz but much easier to breath at 8000 feet. Amazing open air market (La Cancha) plus great food everywhere you look. 3. The city of Santa Cruz 4. Potosi, where Bolivia's silver...
Hey Shikar, The watch is a Sinn EZM1. It has a Lemania 5100 movement, titanium case, left-handed crown and is argon filled. It is the best tool watch I have ever worn. G
We had matching bands done by Chris Ploof from the Boston area in Mokume Gane which is layers of metal that blend together in a pattern like woodgrain which is how the samurai made made their sword blades. It is a mix of platinium and white gold. He even set a custom yellow diamond in my wife's ring. The attached photo is not too great but you can check out his work at chrisploof.com He also does damascus steel and meteorite rings. Interesting stuff and we are...
I have been looking at Rafaele Caruso Sartoria Parma suits on Yoox and wondered if someone could give me a heads up on sizing. My chest measurement is between 44 and 45 inches. The armpit to armpit measurement of my current suits are around 46 inches (22 x 2) and the shoulder measurements tend to be about 19.5 inches. I used to be fairly confident in choosing 44 R but this is no longer a certainty with some brands. Does anyone have an idea of what the chest...
Man, the spit was sure flying. On a more relaxed note I'd be interested in anyRLPL or black label 46 R suit in navy or grey. If you have other colours let me know.
I've been reading with envy given the recent flurry of activity at the RL Woodbury Outlet store. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think we see this kind of action in Canada other than the Boxing Day sales on the day after Christmas. To complicate matters I live in Saskatoon which is certainly not the centre of the universe and does not have the variety and selection of high end suits and certainly not the level of discounts experienced in other places. Besides I...