or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

There are threads on both Graham Browne and Cad & the Dandy.
I agree that few people would know offhand what it would take to repair this kind of damage if at all.Having bespoke shoe experience doesn't really come into play here other than knowing who to call instead of posting here.
Sir Max in Amsterdam. Crockett &Jones, Edward Green, G&G, Bestetti, Saint Crispins to name a few. RTW and MTO. Should provide some options for balmoral boots.
Contact them. The have both a telephone number and an email address. Attach your pictures. Ask them if the damage can be repaired and at what cost.
Chest measurement
Nore, you are the best for helping an iGent out like this! Way beyond the call of duty
Yup, you got it
^ thanks. now the statement of the price difference between Vass and Maftei makes sense to me.
^ not surprising given the purpose of the Galway and Shannon's. I think bulky is a relative term. Certainly one would expect the balmoral boot to be sleeker but the Galway ain't no pair of Tricker's Stows either. Either one would be a great choice. Keep us informed.
You might want to check out SWD and ask there. There is a thread dedicated to these boots and alternative ones. Good info over there.