or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

Yeah, Whoopie did some good stuff early on.
Well, I'm sure we all have a great deal to learn from the candid ratings and comments of wealthy men in this and other impartial survey
Sometimes it is cultural. When I worked in Latin America people would make plans for dinner or meetings and not show up. I took offense; I wondered why they didn't have the courtesy to show up. But later I was told that that was the way things are. No one takes offense if you say you will be there and don't show up. So it was me who had unrealistic expectations. But, that said, if I promise to do something or be somewhere then I try to meet that obligation to the...
Ever since I can remember I have been an early riser and to this day I'm up between 5:30 and 5:45 AM and at work by 6:15 or 6:30 at the latest. Asleep by 11:00 or 11:30 PM. I've never been able to sleep much later than 7:30 AM irrespective of what time I went to bed. Early mornings are great in spring and summer but mornings this time of year are cold, black and miserable. I'm glad I have a remote car starter.
Hey, that's a rare piece of Canadian fashion history! It was commissioned by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation to represent its stunning logo. Now that I've seen it I've decided not to pull the trigger on the Versace panther. I've got $1750 (albeit Canadian $$) now tell me where to find the shirt. Talk about holy grails! By the way, looking at the dental work on the panther it just goes to show you the value of regular oral health care. Brush your teeth kids. In...
I have one and you could do a lot worse especially given the current sale price of $ 228.00. Nice fabric, nice fit, not unlike the legacy blazer. I think it is worth it.
Perception is everything. If the OP feels that it doesn't fit or suit him - no pun intended - then that is all that matters irrespective of the fact that it is quite a nice suit. No sense trying to convince him otherwise. Personally, I quite like my my Jil Sander suits. Great silhouette, great drape, canvassed and the fabric has a nice quality and feel about it. I find them to be very comfortable even with the higher armholes. The button fly can be a pain sometimes...
I think revising the colour combination would be in order. Correct me if I am wrong but given the coat of arms motif and the products you sell, you want to convey a message of timeless elegance, history, professionalism, commitment to quality and value and the the dedication to a sartorial ethic. However, the colour scheme works against that by being too whimsical. If the members of SF are the target audience then you can see that, most of all, your colours do not grab...
I will not eat green eggs and ham... Quote: Originally Posted by OxxfordSJLINY Actually, I can think of quite a few tailors that match (or exceed) Frank Shattuck in handwork. William Fioravanti in New York City, who charges somewhere between $7.5K and $10.5K to start (which is $1K to $4K more to start than Frank Shattuck's starting price). Unfortunately, I forget what William Fioravanti's exact starting price is. However, I do know for a fact that...
Well, when Winnipeg is mentioned, style rarely is included but when i lived there it did have a great collection of independent haberdashers. But like most all the best things in Winnipeg they remained unseen to the most casual of observers. How many times have you heard "I spent a few days in Winnipeg and there was nothing to do or see". You just have to look around. Anyway, it's no surprise that if you wear something other than white high tops, skinny leg jeans from...