or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

I'd rank it 2-1-3 in terms of preference. Do you have a link to the maker so others can see what he offers?
It is a waste of time defending or explaining why you wear what you wear especially to people who don't share your sartorial tastes. Cultural differences + family relationships = huge problem in debating/fighting to support your point. Take the high road and don't lower yourself to their level.
Quote: Originally Posted by chas What is the story with "Luxury Vintage"? It is a beautiful shirt. I am assuming it is a new shirt made of vintage stock fabric. Is this assumption correct? Thanks in advance. More like a classic style esthetic harkening back to a golden age but new fabric not dead stock.
using "actor" removes gender. They are all actors and equal in station if not ability.
Quote: Originally Posted by dclloyd IMO one buttons are like four buttons were a few years ago ... they tend to be more subject to swings in fashion than 2's or 3's. If this is one suit of a few that you have, and you're not looking for something that's really a 'classic' then go for it. If you're still building your wardrobe and you don't have the basics covered already I'd probably go with the two. Sage words. Unless it will work against...
A bit over the top IMHO plus the plaid is off as per Doc's reply but at that price get it and wear it like crazy
+100
Thanks. That was great - made my day.
Do most trolls have a primary language other than English?
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness I read that BB is coming to Calgary in fall of 2009. I'll reserve judgment until I see their prices, but in the long run, a major competitor like that can only be for the good. Well, at least you may be getting BB. In Saskatoon, there are rumours of Harry Rosen setting up shop. Great. Fabulous. One more place not to shop in Saskatoon!