or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

This just arrived.
My wife is a hunter junkie and has just about everything they make and looking them over they are great boots. I even have my own now for stomping around the farm. They are hand made as well although I am not sure if that applies to all of them.
FStyles is great to deal with; he's got some nice threads and the buying process is nothing but smooth.
So, I picked up my Bordeaux Swan Neck double-soles at Canada Post today and now I can see why many rave about Vass shoes. Irrespective of the esthetic debate over U versus other lasts, one cannot help but appreciate Vass' achievement in form and function. My fears over fit were quickly alleviated. I am a US 9 in most shoes and I went with the 42.5 and it was the right move. Kolecho made the transaction quick and relatively painless. I don't even mind that Canada Post...
It's been eons since I was last in NYC and I am looking forward to spending three or four days somewhere around May 12-16. Restaurants and attraction I have covered but, given the time of year, what should I expect in terms of sales events? Is it worth the time to take a side trip to Woodbury Common? Other than when the RL outlet gets a new shipment is it hit and miss in terms of what they have in stock especially in terms of suits and jackets? I want to check...
Only when selling said watches in dark alleys.
The measurement refers to the waist circumference when buckled at the third hole or middle hole.
Quote: Originally Posted by Milgauss The OP's question was 'Can a Rolex Submariner be worn as a beater watch' not 'Should' it be worn. The answer to the question is YES - it can be worn. Physically it is robust and strong enough to withstand wear and tear and the 3XXX series movements have stood the test of time for 50 years now. Whether it should be worn as a beater is up to the wearer. Personally, I do not choose to follow what some magazine...
Quote: Originally Posted by pg600rr why not just send him down there now and he can pick up a number of the RLPL suits onsale for $800...and if you really do have the $ and think the man could never afford an $800 suit why not spend a very small fraction on him as a gift, it might actually make you feel good, even better then buying yourself one, try it some time. Are RLPL suits on sale for $800.00?
Quote: Originally Posted by HighSociety Im making $345,000 a year. Purple Label purchasing is like Christmas. Wow, quick to throw out the salary. Yup, there is nothing like openly discussing your salary with strangers to instill legitimacy and respect. Besides PL you can afford a Rolex with no dusts.