or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

With loonies & toonies you would need a big jesus change purse. I just throw them on the console of the truck so I can use them at Tim Hortons.
If you are getting shafted because you are the one with the plastic think ahead and bring cash to cover your end and your tip. Bottom line is that if you are the one facilitating everyone else with your card you are always in the position of getting done especially in large groups.
Although this is something that is not done by most people everyday, why not just do it instead of polling people? Ethical dilemmas do not have a one size fits all solution. To some, your actions would be that of a douchebag. To others, it is a victimless crime or an ingenious way to get what you want. Why should you really care what others think? Or were you just trying to get input on all of the angles to see if there was a chance that PLal would figure out what was...
RL accepts foreign credit cards so why don't you call a RL store and have a sales rep see if they have the item you found on the website in stock. They will search all stores to find what you want. They will ship (at least to Canada) internationally from a store but not the website. other than that you can go the proxy route.
It seems to me that altering a 44 down to a 38 would not be worth the trouble irrespective of the cost of the suit. Do a bit more searching and find a suit closer to your size that will not be completely destroyed by the alteration process.
+1 Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 I can't believe that after 12 replies nobody said to GET BOTH.
It certainly is not off-putting like most of your previous posts
The dark over the tan for sure
The stitching certainly does detract from the overall esthetics of the shoe
Generally I find Trickers to be less than sleek in all respects. The boots are robustly made but other than that they do nothing for me.