or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

Quote: Originally Posted by drdk UoP. By the way your rundown of your university administration attire was hilarious. Pics next time? Pacific? Pictures will be a little bit more difficult to pull off.
Quote: Originally Posted by drdk Haha good guess but dk isn't short for dick but decay (dentist). what school did you graduate from?
Quote: Originally Posted by Felix Leiter Lawyer I thought you were with the CIA
Quote: Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot You are a Urologist? +1 my first thought
Quote: Originally Posted by Inficius Since there's a lake near by, I assumed that the rain would carry the wood chips into the water. Although, after looking at the tree itself, it does look like it could be a little rotten in some areas. Monsoon maybe but how would rain carry the wood chips into the lake?
Are you attracted to this coat because of the zips, patches and pins or have you looked past these embellishments and found something that resonates with you? There are most certainly numerous other options out there for pea coats from the traditional to more fashion forward. IMHO keep looking.
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay It'll be interesting to see how much money he raises. and from who (or is it whom?)
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay Interesting. Russian mobster cum business dean?
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter +1, can I please have my time back? Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo This is retarded. If I've wasted your time I truly apologize. Quote: Originally Posted by scruff What were you wearing? What is a Geox-type shoe? Navy variegated 1 button, peak lapel, white french cuff shirt, vintage silver square links, silver tie bar, burgundy...
Quote: Originally Posted by unjung You're in Canada. What do you expect? I expect better. I was unaware that there was the general perception that the entire country was viewed as shabbily dressed. I am shocked and crushed. While we did give the world "hockey hair" but we cannot take credit for Zubaz pants.