or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

Any idea of how it compares to Kent Wang's Grenadine ties?
Meh
Nice, this helps me as I'm looking at acquiring some tattersall shirts.
Quote: Originally Posted by rox88 I've never bought a suit. How do you do it? Do you find something you like online then go to a local store and try and find something similar? Or do stores/tailors have so many choices you can find one when you get tehre? What are you buying the suit for - is it for rare occasions (weddings or funerals) or will it be worn on a regular basis? Are you starting to build a suit wardrobe or will this be a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Risque I wear PS' a day or two a week in an office where suits are the requirement, but the ol' PS doesn't get much of a workout amongst the other males. Going out for a lunch date (well, an undefined lunch) with a female coworker tomorrow, and wanted to hear thoughts on whether going the PS would be a good bet or not. Ta If she is a co-worker, has she seen you in a PS before? Has she remarked on it?
Do it.
Icebreaker for wool & Patagonia for synthetic
go to www.big_jesus_knots.com
1 cat (Himalayan), 3 newfoundlanders, 1 bull mastiff, 1 Saint and 1 Shih Tzu. They co-exist reasonably well
I still want to know where this school is located. Are we talking University, high school, maybe elementary?