or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

Quote: Originally Posted by dopey Would you please announce that you have decided you will get a dark blue velvet collar and ask the mods to lock this thread? + 1
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoJohn I have one 3-button corduroy blazer that I purchased years ago. I've acquired 7 other various blazers and sport coats over the years but for the life of me, cannot purchase another 3-button. It's 2-button or I don't buy it. Sometimes I find myself relieved that a jacket I like is 3-buttons, it's like an immediate sense of relief that I cannot purchase it. Is this stupid? What prevents you from...
Your shoes always have a wonderful proportion, colour and presence. Nicely done.
I do like the snuff suede.
I think this works fine. Bottom line is if you like the walnut-navy combination then do it. Obviously from the responses it is one of those personal choice issues: people either like it or they don't.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fishball My Balmoral boots are coming soon! Congratulations; I do like these and in fact have warmed lately to the esthetic of leather/suede combinations.
Quote: Originally Posted by Essentio Has anyone ordered from this seller? http://www.bootsonline.com.au/ Please comment, thanks! Have ordered from them and can recommend them. For the price, RMW are bulletproof boots. Certainly you can pay more - for instance the GG's are amazing in my opinion - but RMW are solid and will last for years. I have models for dress (Craftsman) as well as work (Yard Boot) and they are very comfortable and...
Quote: Originally Posted by wakeboarder33 heyy, so to answer the original question, zacs pants in the first/second video and picture are diesel thanaz 8DK. i have them, but got them a while ago, unfortunately they are not available anymore to buy... and other black pants in the last pic are nudie jeans - thin finn in dry black coated. you can find that here: http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...udie+Jeans&d=b Here's another picture of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I pretty much wear the same thing every day, and the same thing throughout the day. I also only have one type of shoe. Sad, really. - B Brilliant sense of style. Why is it always you who comes up with these smashing ideas?!
No, I just won't do it no matter what Esquire says. They add a bit of panache whilst standing in the bread line.