or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

The OP hasn't posted or responded to anything since 2008.
crazy shoes
Quote: Originally Posted by scohrdarkshadow Sale price of course. I'm just trying to justify to myself a purchase I just made Well, did the sale price fit in with the SF approved % off policy?
Way too much. Are these particularly noteworthy or historic or just old boots in reasonable shape? Unless you have been searching for these for years as a crowning glory for your shoe museum I would give them a pass. Were you planning on buying them to wear? No, let them go.
Get on the phone and get them shoes!
Does this reflect paying retail prices or sale prices?
Ibex has merino wool watch caps. New Zealand wool and made in the USA. http://www.ibexwear.com/shop/product...ns-accessories
Quote: Originally Posted by dopey Would you please announce that you have decided you will get a dark blue velvet collar and ask the mods to lock this thread? + 1
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoJohn I have one 3-button corduroy blazer that I purchased years ago. I've acquired 7 other various blazers and sport coats over the years but for the life of me, cannot purchase another 3-button. It's 2-button or I don't buy it. Sometimes I find myself relieved that a jacket I like is 3-buttons, it's like an immediate sense of relief that I cannot purchase it. Is this stupid? What prevents you from...
Your shoes always have a wonderful proportion, colour and presence. Nicely done.