or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

You should not expect them to do alternations for you on clothing not purchased from them even if you are a regular customer. Their primary business is taking care of the alternations of customers that purchase clothes from them. I'm sure their tailors are quite busy so you should not expect them to do your outside purchases. I recently asked the same thing at an establishment that I regularly purchase at and they told me they couldn't do it for this reason. I didn't...
Associated Press Dmitry Medvedev and Barack Obama So I guess I should get rid of my 44 R's and start wearing L's so I can look just like Mr. M.
some photos of your collection would be very helpful
Get on on your bike and ride away from these shoes as quickly as your legs can peddle
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel I own RMW craftsman boots and the soles have held up well in NYC. +1 very comfortable and durable on concrete.
"irregardless" "climate change" "like" when used to start a sentence.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Can't read that name without thinking, "You're motoring. What's your price for flight, and finding Mister Right?" Thanks, now I can't get that song out of my head.
Quote: Originally Posted by eseanyang So yea looking for a nice, modern peacoat. Maybe have some details that differ it from other plain peacoats. Thanks. Peacoat thread from SW&D: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=144305
Quote: Originally Posted by why4009 Hey All, So for the moment I have all that I need, a few suits (MTM), shirts (MTM), and a collection of Aldens and AEs. I have decided I will never spend so much to get the truly upper end and I am more of a value buyer (i.e. $80 Nordstrom Rack AE's and Jantzen shirts). But I can't help going through the For Sale section and dreaming about a new suit or running my fingers through a Canali suit at Nordstrom's...
Quote: Originally Posted by NMW1982 I love conservative fashion--Purple Label, Brioni, EG, etc. But it gets a little stale and boring. I like to spice it up a bit sometimes, and I think there is nothing wrong with a little bling. Of course if you are a 50 y/o man, like most members of style forum, it will look silly to wear anything outside of the most traditional. I don't think the age of SF members is influencing the opinions of whether...