or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

some photos of your collection would be very helpful
Get on on your bike and ride away from these shoes as quickly as your legs can peddle
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel I own RMW craftsman boots and the soles have held up well in NYC. +1 very comfortable and durable on concrete.
"irregardless" "climate change" "like" when used to start a sentence.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Can't read that name without thinking, "You're motoring. What's your price for flight, and finding Mister Right?" Thanks, now I can't get that song out of my head.
Quote: Originally Posted by eseanyang So yea looking for a nice, modern peacoat. Maybe have some details that differ it from other plain peacoats. Thanks. Peacoat thread from SW&D: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=144305
Quote: Originally Posted by why4009 Hey All, So for the moment I have all that I need, a few suits (MTM), shirts (MTM), and a collection of Aldens and AEs. I have decided I will never spend so much to get the truly upper end and I am more of a value buyer (i.e. $80 Nordstrom Rack AE's and Jantzen shirts). But I can't help going through the For Sale section and dreaming about a new suit or running my fingers through a Canali suit at Nordstrom's...
Quote: Originally Posted by NMW1982 I love conservative fashion--Purple Label, Brioni, EG, etc. But it gets a little stale and boring. I like to spice it up a bit sometimes, and I think there is nothing wrong with a little bling. Of course if you are a 50 y/o man, like most members of style forum, it will look silly to wear anything outside of the most traditional. I don't think the age of SF members is influencing the opinions of whether...
Quote: Originally Posted by thenanyu I thought this looks alright. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/BlackF...&topParent=Men It's pretty much the same thing right? Not liking this at all but I suppose if you like it then do it. It just seems to defeat the whole purpose of wearing a suit. It looks like you misplaced your overcoat and had to grab the most readily available jacket.
Quote: Originally Posted by ZON_JR Anything with a snooze alarm.