or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

Nice photo-tour of your trip.
Quote: Originally Posted by a-rock It's because when the typical amjack thinks of pink, they're imagining hot pink or something garish. A light pink is just as versatile as a light blue. +1 Pink has a place in the shirt and tie rotation for sure.
Quote: Originally Posted by Helix That is the first good thing i have ever heard about Saskatchewan. Probably the only good thing there is. Canada and all... I'm surprised you've even heard of Saskatchewan. Canada and all
Some 42.5's would be nice
move to Saskatchewan where it is standard time all the time.
Quote: Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff This can happen if the tie sits too low on the neckband. I often make sure my tie is as high up on the neckband as possible before it interferes with turning the outer part of the collar down over the tie. +1 take the time to ensure this occurs and it will eliminate much of what you are experiencing.
Of all things, the two most recent comments have been regarding my "brown is for farmers" Isaia nailhead suit. go figure.
Quote: Originally Posted by a-rock 1.5" might be a bit too much imo. Next time go with short if what you have is a regular and length should be close to spot on. +1 Methinks this is too much of a reduction for it to successfully work.
Quote: Originally Posted by withstyle Phat Guido, it's silly, frankly laughable, to make a blanket statement that Moncler is form over function. there are many different lines and some of their coats constitute seriously functional cold weather gear. as far as I can tell, the sole purpose of my model, for example, is "inpenetrable" warmth. For such a "functional" coat, it doesn't look bad either, which was a key reason I bought it. If I had to...
I wanted to thank Rebel222 for an easy and pleasant transaction.