or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

Allen Smithee seemed sock-like and seemed to have an agenda. But C&A's long argument of alleged facts was interesting and included conversations with Cappelli and others in the know that at least causes one to pause and say "hmm, maybe there is something to this story after all". Not sure what transpired after that to pull the thread and ban Smithee but not C&A.
any insight as to what caused the Fascinating World of Inkjet Printing thread to be removed?
^ this
82 is related to the 888 which some people find "tighter". As a comparison, the 82 for me in E works but I could go down a width in the 606 in the same size. That is just me mind.
Now there is a boot I could definitely go for. Doesn't Bengal Stripe have this boot but in a different colour? [[SPOILER]]
Yes, because most iGents do not favour traditional AH lasts. Vass has found a market niche by focussing on non-traditional lasts such as the F, U, K (funny how that reads) that are more familiar to buyers. High quality, hand lasted MTO shoes that resemble English makers at a better price point are in high demand if this thread is any indication.
I cannot get myself to like that form of Norweger toe and hand sewn apron. To me it looks unbalanced. But I can appreciate the craftsmanship that went into sewing it
Giorgio on Sherbrooke has fully canvassed suits under his own label. Made offshore but he has a deconstructed one on display to show the fabrication details. These are in your price range and he always seems to be having a sale and I've seen them for around $750. Fairly nice fabrics. L'Uomo on Peel has a 50% off sale right now and they carry quality makers. But their retail is way out of your range but maybe on sale who knows. In the past I have found good deals at...
Definitely not a troll.
This. Hoo-man, delivery aside, was trying to clearly make a point that is often ignored here. There is no need for name calling. There are not many members here who are willing to take iconic makers to task. If is refreshing to read posts that are something more than fan-boy ravings. They all have their place but fundamental topics such as gemming help people understand and learn beyond simply looking at a shoe and saying "I like it" for esthetic reasons and justify...