or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

Are they no longer coming with pleats, side adjusters and suspenders buttons? The ones I have made by Saint Andrews came this way.
^ thank goodness for an answer from the source.
As far as my experience goes, have always laundered cotton flannel (home and professional cleaners) without any detrimental outcomes. When i launder shirts professionally i am always charged the same amount unless they are wool. Have you checked with your laundry/dry cleaner as to what they are doing? Maybe the are assuming they are wool flannel and haven't bothered to check the care instruction tag. That seems unlikely though, no?
There is no credible scientific studies that establish a causal link between aluminium and Alzheimer's. But, if you subscribe to this theory you better stop using toothpaste too. It is a source of aluminium.
I feel for you guys. I'm sure the waiting would be more tolerable if - as Namor said - the communication was proactive and let you all know that there were delays
Great looking boots! Does it have 270 or 360 goyser? 270 degree
An interesting and timely question. I recently posted a pair of Vass boots and the balmorals came with a HAF sole. But, I did not ask for the HAF sole yet Vass did it almost by reflex. It seems to me that this sole treatment, at least with Vass has been influenced by SF orders over time. Not that this type of sole is unknown in nature, but I don't think the HAF sole is part of the AH shoemaking DNA. There are various posts here and elsewhere showing examples of Vass...
Older model or MTO?
Indeed. But some trees is better than no trees
Yes, although they are the standard Vass hinged, lasted trees. I wanted the three piece trees but Mr. Berta, from whom Vass gets their trees, is having production issues.