or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

Lafont, I'm assuming the label on your ties say Kilgour? Malford is saying recent products from them are of high quality. KFS was made under license for the US market and of middling quality.
Quite right. But how and when - if at all -to raise the issue of a discount is the delicate matter. I think Macallan's post is instructive versus going in to the shop and going "what percent of the pents is set up and design? Once we get this done and I want to buy more you should knock this off the price."
Why not email RayBan and ask them? May be differences in lenses. Go to the source.
Find a tailor you like. Dial in the fit. Forget talking discount. You are paying for their skill and expertise. Pay them some respect. You are not buying a car.
Well, you could contact them and ask if you could speak to someone locally who had a suit made. Gauge their response. Find out about pricing, the fabrics and get a sense of their knowledge. Ask where the suits are actually manufactured. If they come to your office, you are not obligated to buy anything. Make an appointment and see what they are like when they show up. It still is a bit of a gamble but so your homework, ask them about what happens if you are not...
Thanks. Issue fixed. Carry on drinking.
Hi Fok, Can you clarify then auction end time please. 3:30 PM EST and 6 AM PST does not compute.
What is you size in a non-casual shoe? Go get you feet properly measured with a Brannock device. Are you buying online or will you try shoes on. Fit is key so stop guessing.
Sockless74 Filzstiefel; http://www.google.ca/search?q=filzstiefel&hl=en&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=UGvcULGTIdOQqwHnsYDwCw&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=320&bih=444#p=0 Schaftstiefel: http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&tbo=d&biw=320&bih=504&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=schaftstiefel&oq=schaft&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.2.0l5.167602.173168.0.175930.16.16.0.0.0.0.258.2090.6j4j5.15.0...0.0...1ac.1.7hOyNnrh8PM#p=0
Nah Man, badasses wear gee and gees.