or Connect

Posts by gsugsu

check out the grenadines
Maison Martin Margiela. The 10 refers to the particular model line. That is the complete label.
Love those herringbones!
Absolutely, looking forward to it.
Appreciate the high praise from one of the top purveyors of tie p0rn around
New arrivals from Gianni Cerutti at Passaggio Cravatte. As with the previous posters I am floored by the final product. Gianni is amazing to work with and has a seemingly endless supply of unique vintage and modern fabrics. He is an artisan truly dedicated to traditional methods of bespoke tie fabrication. Fabric selection was done via email with high resolution photo files. He works collaboratively with you to decide on construction based on your preferences and the...
Are they no longer coming with pleats, side adjusters and suspenders buttons? The ones I have made by Saint Andrews came this way.
^ thank goodness for an answer from the source.
As far as my experience goes, have always laundered cotton flannel (home and professional cleaners) without any detrimental outcomes. When i launder shirts professionally i am always charged the same amount unless they are wool. Have you checked with your laundry/dry cleaner as to what they are doing? Maybe the are assuming they are wool flannel and haven't bothered to check the care instruction tag. That seems unlikely though, no?
There is no credible scientific studies that establish a causal link between aluminium and Alzheimer's. But, if you subscribe to this theory you better stop using toothpaste too. It is a source of aluminium.