or Connect

Posts by bkk

The heat didn't seem a little dangerous? That was a rhetorical question.
Lawyer up. Example: I had a contract template I was using, and had a nice long talking-to by my lawyer before he rewrote the entire thing. They are experienced in what can go wrong and can save your ass.
I'm heading to Montreal for the F1 race in a couple weeks. Anyone have a list of events that are occurring during the weekend? My googling skills have been poor and I'm always directed to websites that deal with the race, not with what's going on outside of the race.
Disappointing finale. The writing became more predictable with every episode of the season. I hope the new batch of writers leaves the cliches in the first season.
Quote: Originally Posted by zjpj83 How do these guys not get in trouble for IP infringement? The Chinese government protects their own. Its known that if you try to get anybody in court over there, you're pissing money away. And yes, the knockoff cars are extremely popular. The X5 lookalike (maybe called CEO?) is a common site.
I listened to the album yesterday, and some of it was great, but some of it was just a cacophony of noise. I tended to enjoy more of the latter tracks.
Your #1 problem is likely to be an EQ that the factory head unit has. Its meant to compensate for the crap speakers they provide, and will unnaturally color the sound of an upgraded set of speakers. Find a Murano enthusiasts forum and see if there's a Wiki of sorts for the stereo. It would most likely provide size of speakers, where equipment fits, and any "gotchas" to look out for.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Not in my experience. Very often dynamics are compressed by these devices. We'll agree to disagree. I've done far too many measurements where silly things like the length of the power cord greatly increases the noise, let alone driving an amp off of a wall socket.
Quote: Originally Posted by idfnl If any noise exists, why wouldnt it be cleaned up by the transformer? I don't even know how to respond to this.
Assuming you have a decent power conditioner, the decrease in THD and other noise far outweighs any issues brought on by the conditioner.