or Connect

Posts by jingco

Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek I know that Ed will have fun with this, but men stop me in the street to tell me how good I look. Seriously though, I've had a few ask me who my tailor was or tell me that my overcoat is really nice... Seems to happen every 2-3 weeks. Don't think any of them were SFers... I wish women would do this more often instead of men. It depends on what you wear. I got this red feather hat, I get a lot of compliments...
I think having pictures is important because those were good times. Couples should have trust in each other and if they can't trust you for having a few pictures then it's not that strong.
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou I used to wear head to toe Banana Republic. Look at me know. I used to work at Banana Republic, wore it head to toe too. Thought I was the shit. Now I don't go near that stuff and laugh at peeps that do wear it.
It is a very nice jacket! I'm going to try to hunt one down. Quote: Originally Posted by changy
Thanks for the photos. That's a sick jacket. Looks like you are having a lot of fun. Freak, makes me want to get one. Does it feel snug? Or you think you should've gotten a size 1?
Vincerich just read my mind. All that I was about to point out he said. I agree: 1) Pants need to be shorten - it's bunching 2) Sleeve need to be shorten as well 3) Sleeve need to be narrowed but I'm not sure if this is possible 4) Shoulders are too wide but I don't think there's anything that can be done 5) You can shorten the jacket, I did it once long time ago, you have to watch out for the pockets because it gets unproportionally close to the hem (for me...
I wouldn't mind having any one of them...
Got this after my accident. Was driving a Maximas for 6-7 years, I miss the engine but Matrix looks cute.
Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice Looks good (and much better worn than in that goofy promo shot) Zippered pockets on a hoody is such a great idea, 99% of the time when I sit down, my cell phone/keys fall out of my pockets Looks cool too! Matches the full zipper.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Was this to me? If you ask many of the people who have the drool-worthy fades people strive for, a large number of them would say they don't baby their denim I agree. When I have my on I abuse mine like a poorly behaved child. That's how you get the natural fades, distinct colours and rips. (Legal note: I do not actually abuse children)