or Connect

Posts by fox81

i loved it, but you have to appreciate it from a different angle to most other italian cities. it is not full of amazing sites to see as a tourist (like venice or rome) but its a city of modern italians going about their lives. walk around the streets of brera and soak it up
if beating customs was as easy as writing returned goods on the form, everyone would do it. yes the product was exported, but now its being imported.
err, what size is it?
book well in advance to see the last supper. probably good advice for la scala too
when a jacket is described as a size 40, you know what the 40 refers to right?
Buy from uniqlo for 20gbp and ship using a proxy. borderlinx give you a uk and us address and seem reasonable. you dont get it ex-vat though
not the westin for melbourne. its at the marriot across from the telstra building according to the link.
I understand your point, but during sales they get a diverse crowd so its a fairly safe time to visit if you feel intimidated. EGs are being phased out as they've handed over the shoe operations to beggar man thief. not sure what theyve stocked in syd in the passed, but if they have EGs left over and theres a sale in syd, i suspect they would be $800 as well
any details for them in melbourne?edit: found it here http://www.ascotchang.com/tailor-made-shirt/NewsContent/247i might pop in
no one has mentioned the henry bucks sale. ill give the SF approved summary. the edward greens they had at the last sale for 1k are now down to 800. not bad value as they are still common sizes and fairly safe designs. interestingly, most of them are F widths, where the EG default is E. good buying on HBs behalf but wont help those of you who like to try and then buy online. there are some boglioli jackets on sale for 400. they have been in previous sales but not this...